Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

01-14-2020, 10:33 AM   #903
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
I've been pretty consistent with moron.

I've also been consistent in saying
it doesn't matter what the economy is doing, but supporting someone who is so toxic, immoral, and unethical is unpatriotic.
Unethical and immoral also described Clinton. So, anyone who supported Clinton was unpatriotic? Because we don't think like you makes us unpatriotic? Wow. Just amazing the ignorance.
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 2
Run Silent6586.00
Poiseuille3696.00

01-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #904
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Quote:
I've been pretty consistent with moron.

I've also been consistent in saying
it doesn't matter what the economy is doing, but supporting someone who is so toxic, immoral, and unethical is unpatriotic.
Unethical and immoral also described Clinton. So, anyone who supported Clinton was unpatriotic? Because we don't think like you makes us unpatriotic? Wow. Just amazing the ignorance.
Which Clinton?

I never voted for Bill. I voted for Hillary as the lesser of 2 bad choices (Hillary as a bad choice, Trump as the worse choice).

When did I "support" Hillary and post that she would have been a good choice , especially compared to most of the other gop 2016 candidates??

What's your excuse for continued support for Trump?
      01-14-2020, 10:47 AM   #905
Haywood
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Which Clinton?

I never voted for Bill. I voted for Hillary as the lesser of 2 bad choices (Hillary as a bad choice, Trump as the worse choice).

What's your excuse?
I meant Bill, but it does apply to both.

As I said in many posts, I don't like Trump as a person. I voted for him because his not a life-long say everything and do nothing politician. I don't have to love my president, I just want that person to grow the economy and protect US citizens and our assets.

Liberals are so blinded by hate for Trump the person that they can't see many good things he's done in this time. He's not even close to perfect, but there is no way Hillary would have accomplish a tenth of what Trump has done. And, this is all while being investigated or impeached since day 1. Just think how much more he could accomplish if the Dems actually got off their asses and worked with him.

But, your shtick is old and repeated by every ignorant Hollywood star with the mob mentality of if you support this president, you must be unpatriotic, xenophobic, racist, etc. I think it's funny to see people like you become so obsessed with Trump that unwillingly are going to get him re-elected. Can't wait for more liberal tears in Nov.
Appreciate 5
cmyx6go2755.00
gjm1201150.00
3798j529.50
arkie6353.00

01-14-2020, 10:49 AM   #906
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So it wasn't an imminent threat.......

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/...at-red-herring
And you would prefer that he was still alive and plotting against the US and our allies?

Iran was warned about killing an American but they thought Trump was Obama.
Again, step away from the Hannity. You really seem to have come back triggered after year hiatus from the political section.

My point is I was correct in saying Trump is lying about 4 embassies being under immenent threat. Another Trump lie.
Drop the Fox News schtick. It is old and you do not known what I watch, if any TV at all.

I came back to learn that you changed your screen name but still here trolling and claiming that you are more patriotic than a Trump supporter.

Time to change your name again and maybe get it right this time...
I got it right. And I've consistently gotten it right.

If you are not a Hannity fan, then what is your excuse?
Excuse? And, you are consistently right? And, only your news sources are accurate?

Still waiting for you to answer my questions across multiple threads, Captain Deflector.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3696.00

01-14-2020, 11:01 AM   #907
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
They also seem to beleive that he impulsively makes these decisions without listening to the intelligence community at all.

According to them a CNN reporter has better Intel than the president.
Yes - I love how the narritve in the news media and with the Democrats right now all say that he made an impulsive decision to eliminate Soleimani when it has just came to light that this has been in the works for nearly 7 months.

01-14-2020, 11:06 AM   #908
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 w/MPPK, MPE & RC GTS Black

Quote:
Drop the Fox News schtick. It is old and you do not known what I watch, if any TV at all.

I came back to learn that you changed your screen name but still here trolling and claiming that you are more patriotic than a Trump supporter.

Time to change your name again and maybe get it right this time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
They also seem to beleive that he impulsively makes these decisions without listening to the intelligence community at all.

According to them a CNN reporter has better Intel than the president.
I dealt with people like this daily during the three years that I led and oversaw Inspector General Complaints/Investigations. A majority (overwhelmingly so) of the whistleblowers would come to me and would go on and on and on about how they feel someone has wronged them and/or done wrong. They could talk for hours on end, often time circling back to the same “talking points” in order to prove their case. After listening to everything, I would ask them several questions and this is where their complaint would often fall apart.
1) What is the allegation of wrongdoing, what law, policy or regulation are you alleging they violated?
- Then they would state what they feel/believe is law/policy/regulation. “They abused their power by doing....” or “they lied to me.” And so on.

2) Please state the law/policy/regulation/US Code or what you’re alleging was violated?
- “I’m not sure but I’m sure they can’t do that!”, “ They violates US Code Xxxx, and here’s what it says and why they can’t do that!” (After a legal reading by attorneys and myself it was determined that doesn’t even apply to this situation or it does and we investigate)

3) Does he/she have the authority to do what they did?
- “Yeah...but they shouldn’t do it like that!” Or “I’m not sure, but I don’t think they should if they do!”

I can go on and on...but I won’t.

The problem I found is that many people create a reality in their own head/world, then galvanize that belief by talking to colleagues with similar beliefs, family members and others to which regardless of the facts presented, they refuse to believe it. Once that happens, others are either out to get them, on the “subjects/Responsible Management Official’s” side. It’s amazing how many people that aren’t trained in certain areas are experts in said area. (i.e. Jailhouse lawyer)

Example:
(I believe that CB is alleging) That on or about 7 January 2020, the POTUS, Donald J. Trump failed to tell the truth by stating, “there were four embassies in imminent danger” or something to that affect. The failure of the Subject to tell the truth is a violation of ________.

Let’s say that anyone can prove that the preponderance of evidence shows that Pres Donald J. Trump failed to tell the truth, there is no true violation of law, policy or regulation.
You wouldn’t be able to substantiate that allegation without declassifying the intelligence that exist, in either to prove or disprove and that will not happen or is highly unlikely to happen. Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that Pres Trump believed and a reasonable person that has received the exact same intel briefings and access to all the intelligence would come to the same conclusion. Furthermore, there is no law against the failure to tell the truth, and even if there were, the aforementioned lack of preponderance of evidence. Therefore, the allegation is UNSUBSTANTIATED. (Written only for an example, I didn’t research any laws, policies, regulations or USC for this, written while sipping on a cup of coffee)

Of course, just my opinion.
Appreciate 7
David0ff837.00
Run Silent6586.00
MKSixer16954.00
Haywood1922.50
Poiseuille3696.00
arkie6353.00

01-14-2020, 11:08 AM   #909
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Excuse? And, you are consistently right? And, only your news sources are accurate?

Still waiting for you to answer my questions across multiple threads, Captain Deflector.
What is your question there, Captain "the south will rise again"?
      01-14-2020, 11:22 AM   #910
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

You are so off it is now becoming sad. I don't know who are referring to about the south, but it wasn't me.

You can't even keep your business straight, and we are all wrong

Time to take a break...
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 11:32 AM   #911
Haywood
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
You are so off it is now becoming sad. I don't know who are referring to about the south, but it wasn't me.

Time to take a break...
Over 11k posts since 2017. I think it's time he went to work.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent6586.00
3798j529.50
Poiseuille3696.00

01-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #912
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Time to take a break...
So you said you're asking me questions across threads. And then you won't ask the question.

Hmmmmm
      01-14-2020, 11:59 AM   #913
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
I dealt with people like this daily during the three years that I led and oversaw Inspector General Complaints/Investigations. A majority (overwhelmingly so) of the whistleblowers would come to me and would go on and on and on about how they feel someone has wronged them and/or done wrong. They could talk for hours on end, often time circling back to the same “talking points” in order to prove their case. After listening to everything, I would ask them several questions and this is where their complaint would often fall apart.
1) What is the allegation of wrongdoing, what law, policy or regulation are you alleging they violated?
- Then they would state what they feel/believe is law/policy/regulation. “They abused their power by doing....” or “they lied to me.” And so on.

2) Please state the law/policy/regulation/US Code or what you’re alleging was violated?
- “I’m not sure but I’m sure they can’t do that!”, “ They violates US Code Xxxx, and here’s what it says and why they can’t do that!” (After a legal reading by attorneys and myself it was determined that doesn’t even apply to this situation or it does and we investigate)

3) Does he/she have the authority to do what they did?
- “Yeah...but they shouldn’t do it like that!” Or “I’m not sure, but I don’t think they should if they do!”

I can go on and on...but I won’t.

The problem I found is that many people create a reality in their own head/world, then galvanize that belief by talking to colleagues with similar beliefs, family members and others to which regardless of the facts presented, they refuse to believe it. Once that happens, others are either out to get them, on the “subjects/Responsible Management Official’s” side. It’s amazing how many people that aren’t trained in certain areas are experts in said area. (i.e. Jailhouse lawyer)

Example:
(I believe that CB is alleging) That on or about 7 January 2020, the POTUS, Donald J. Trump failed to tell the truth by stating, “there were four embassies in imminent danger” or something to that affect. The failure of the Subject to tell the truth is a violation of ________.

Let’s say that anyone can prove that the preponderance of evidence shows that Pres Donald J. Trump failed to tell the truth, there is no true violation of law, policy or regulation.
You wouldn’t be able to substantiate that allegation without declassifying the intelligence that exist, in either to prove or disprove and that will not happen or is highly unlikely to happen. Therefore, it is reasonable to believe that Pres Trump believed and a reasonable person that has received the exact same intel briefings and access to all the intelligence would come to the same conclusion. Furthermore, there is no law against the failure to tell the truth, and even if there were, the aforementioned lack of preponderance of evidence. Therefore, the allegation is UNSUBSTANTIATED. (Written only for an example, I didn’t research any laws, policies, regulations or USC for this, written while sipping on a cup of coffee)

Of course, just my opinion.
Props, dear sir - as MKSixer would say - you have won the internet today.

This is one stellar post.

BZ.

MKSixer16954.00
UncleWede8573.00

01-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #914
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Time to take a break...
So you said you're asking me questions across threads. And then you won't ask the question.

Hmmmmm
Redundancy is a waist of time. You are moving into that category as well...
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 12:29 PM   #915
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Time to take a break...

Hmmmmm
You posted that I wouldn't answer your question. You said you'd asked across threads. What is the question?

Talk about being Captain deflector.........
      01-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #916
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Time to take a break...

Hmmmmm
You posted that I wouldn't answer your question. You said you'd asked across threads. What is the question?

Talk about being Captain deflector.........
Walk away from the keyboard. Get some fresh air. Be kind to someone. Come back when you are refreshed and unstuck.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 12:54 PM   #917
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Walk away from the keyboard. Get some fresh air. Be kind to someone. Come back when you are refreshed and unstuck.
Another use for the facepalm mem. Still waiting for your "question".
Attached Images

01-14-2020, 12:57 PM   #918
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/i...flags-n1114371

A week after millions of Iranians flooded the streets following the death of one of the country's top generals, Qassem Soleimani, a contrasting symbolic image played out in Tehran on Sunday.

Crowds of people outside Beheshti University refused to trample over giant U.S. and Israeli flags that had been painted on the ground, according to video filmed at the scene that has been verified by NBC News.

This appeared to be a symbolic gesture, given that walking on, or burning, these flags has been a feature of previous demonstrations.
      01-14-2020, 01:32 PM   #919
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Another use for the facepalm mem. Still waiting for your "question".
Get help
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #920
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Get help
I probably do need help........but don't we all.
      01-14-2020, 03:12 PM   #921
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Which Clinton?

When did I "support" Hillary and post that she would have been a good choice , especially compared to most of the other gop 2016 candidates??

You supported her with your vote. That means more than ANY of the crap posted here. Now everything makes sense. Your candidate lost and you have been after Mr. Trump since then.

Mods, can we close the political forums now?
Attached Images

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 03:23 PM   #922
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Which Clinton?

You supported her with your vote. That means more than ANY of the crap posted here. Now everything makes sense. Your candidate lost and you have been after Mr. Trump since then.

Mods, can we close the political forums now?
You know better than to believe the crap you just wrote. Or you're not as smart as you claim to be.
      01-14-2020, 03:33 PM   #923
quick6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i

Iran-53% of Americans polled disapprove of the President's handling of the Iran matter-Reuters.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #924
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
Iran-53% of Americans polled disapprove of the President's handling of the Iran matter-Reuters.
News flash - 53% of Americans are morons. Heck, roughly half the country thinks that Bernie Sanders should be president and that Communism is a better economic system than Capitalism.