Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

07-08-2021, 04:29 PM   #23
dvd112
finally_allthat
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, 2016

Brilliant News! As suspected it was the offside front wheel, it was slightly out of balance... Premier Tyres in Hamilton, Central Scotland used the Hunter RFB and immediately the car was silky smooth.

It had been RFB before, and balanced normally a multitude of times. I suspect operator error as the weights were poorly placed on the wheel causing a counter balance effect! 15 GBP and the car is like new... Woo Hoo!

D
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille5391.50
      07-27-2021, 12:32 PM   #24
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd112 View Post
Brilliant News! As suspected it was the offside front wheel, it was slightly out of balance... Premier Tyres in Hamilton, Central Scotland used the Hunter RFB and immediately the car was silky smooth.

It had been RFB before, and balanced normally a multitude of times. I suspect operator error as the weights were poorly placed on the wheel causing a counter balance effect! 15 GBP and the car is like new... Woo Hoo!

D
yep. the sad truth is that owning Hunter equipment does not guarantee that competent staff has also been obtained.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2022, 02:54 AM   #25
Cheech666
Enlisted Member
Brazil
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330i audi rs5 bmw m135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd112 View Post

D
yep. the sad truth is that owning Hunter equipment does not guarantee that competent staff has also been obtained.
Mine is vibrating at 160 and 200km/h im going to check tires tomorrow im at 23,000km car is "17 i suspect its alignement and tires