ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

05-10-2021, 02:04 PM   #1
Everling
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 ZCP M3

RW carbon CF mirror caps and YMB OEM mirror caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Selling a set of RW Carbon CF mirror caps for $120 shipped.

These have CF film on them. Theres a little bit of pitting visible passenger side mirror cap despite the protective film; not sure if this is only present on the protective film or is on the actual carbon fiber underneath. The driver side mirror cap looks to be in good condition. The reason why the price is so cheap is because the fitment for these is not very good. You might be able to reshape these a bit with some heat to get them to fit better but I don't want to deal with it. I ended up getting OEM mirror caps that fit perfectly hence the reason why I'm selling this. These are sold as is. I'm being honest about this upfront. See pictures for missing tabs. Sorry don't have pictures of them on the car.

Selling a set of YMB mirror caps for $140 shipped.

These are in perfect condition on the exterior side. Was removed from the car with less than 1000 miles. Driver side is missing two tabs. Passenger side has all tabs.

Text me 714-676-9064 for faster response.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0