GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-12-2019, 12:15 PM   #1189
M3GymNut
Major
866
Rep
1,173
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3 BSM
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
A select loan would make you more negative than traditional finance would if you use the same terms...

You have a bubble you're financing at the end... you can't be more positive lol
Quit while you're ahead.
      09-12-2019, 08:00 PM   #1190
aerostar
Major
693
Rep
1,235
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GymNut View Post
Quit while you're ahead.
Me? Or you?

Please go ahead and show us your math on how you're ahead on a bubble finance vs. traditional utilizing the same terms.

There's no way. It's common sense dude.
minn199012.00

      09-13-2019, 01:31 AM   #1191
paliknight
fuck this field
paliknight's Avatar
United_States
2129
Rep
2,618
Posts

Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: everywhere

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GymNut View Post
Quit while you're ahead.
Me? Or you?

Please go ahead and show us your math on how you're ahead on a bubble finance vs. traditional utilizing the same terms.

There's no way. It's common sense dude.
Unless he put a down payment, or negotiated 40k or more off the car, it's not possible. Maybe he doesn't know how much these cars depreciate lol.
__________________
BMW family... for now.
minn199012.00

      09-13-2019, 05:47 PM   #1192
aerostar
Major
693
Rep
1,235
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Unless he put a down payment, or negotiated 40k or more off the car, it's not possible. Maybe he doesn't know how much these cars depreciate lol.
Exactly. I'm talking about SAME terms traditional vs BMW select.

You will ALWAYS be "more positive" utilizing traditional vs a bubble loan...

It's scary that people are buying BMW's with this limited amount of financial savvy but it explains why BMW profits are at an all time high.

I'd like to point out I'm not calling him "stupid" or anything. I think he may have been misinformed or misunderstood the terms, etc. But it still kind of points to the fact of how BMW and other car companies are focusing on lower payments when they try to sell cars.
      09-13-2019, 08:02 PM   #1193
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
CRtoE92's Avatar
United_States
544
Rep
1,625
Posts

Drives: 2020 Melbourne red
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: PASADENA

iTrader: (1)

So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
      09-14-2019, 07:02 PM   #1194
trendy26
Captain
401
Rep
947
Posts

Drives: 2017 F82 M4
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
I think they've pretty much dried up.... The majority of what's left are highly optioned CS's which can still yield great deals though
      09-14-2019, 07:44 PM   #1195
GNALUZU
Former BMWCCA/NASA AZ HPDE Instructor
GNALUZU's Avatar
United_States
815
Rep
1,501
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 M3 CS  [0.00]
Well, the M4 CS is still going, so this thread isn't totally dead yet.

Also, in another year or two the cars will be coming off lease. Will be interesting to see values then.
__________________
GNALUZU

2018 M3 CS
2020 Z4 M40
2022 M5 CS - on order - July Production
      09-14-2019, 10:11 PM   #1196
Tuscan
Second Lieutenant
120
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: Public Transportation
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Were you able to use your graduate discount in your CS deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
__________________
.
      09-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #1197
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
CRtoE92's Avatar
United_States
544
Rep
1,625
Posts

Drives: 2020 Melbourne red
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: PASADENA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan View Post
Were you able to use your graduate discount in your CS deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Yes
Tuscan120.00

      09-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #1198
paliknight
fuck this field
paliknight's Avatar
United_States
2129
Rep
2,618
Posts

Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: everywhere

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan View Post
Were you able to use your graduate discount in your CS deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Yes
Graduates from college, gets a 100k car

In all seriousness though, my girlfriend did that too when she graduated grad school. Congrats.
__________________
BMW family... for now.
      09-15-2019, 08:06 PM   #1199
trendy26
Captain
401
Rep
947
Posts

Drives: 2017 F82 M4
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Well, the M4 CS is still going, so this thread isn't totally dead yet.

Also, in another year or two the cars will be coming off lease. Will be interesting to see values then.
Come April/May of next year, this thread will hear up as they'll probably be blowing out the 2020 CS's
      09-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #1200
TheActionKid
Enlisted Member
15
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: 2003 M3 SMG Steel Gray/Black
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Prolly pretty good deals as most dealers had to discount these shits 20-25k off msrp new just to move them off the lot so at that rate theyre prolly 35-50k under msrp with any type of miles on them.
      09-15-2019, 09:29 PM   #1201
CRtoE92
Lieutenant Colonel
CRtoE92's Avatar
United_States
544
Rep
1,625
Posts

Drives: 2020 Melbourne red
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: PASADENA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan View Post
Were you able to use your graduate discount in your CS deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Yes
Graduates from college, gets a 100k car

In all seriousness though, my girlfriend did that too when she graduated grad school. Congrats.
Graduated from doctoral program btw lol
But yea bmw doesnt have limitation which car you can get thru this program
paliknight2128.50

      09-15-2019, 09:36 PM   #1202
paliknight
fuck this field
paliknight's Avatar
United_States
2129
Rep
2,618
Posts

Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: everywhere

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan View Post
Were you able to use your graduate discount in your CS deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Yes
Graduates from college, gets a 100k car

In all seriousness though, my girlfriend did that too when she graduated grad school. Congrats.
Graduated from doctoral program btw lol
But yea bmw doesnt have limitation which car you can get thru this program
Congrats to both then! You deffffinitely deserved it if that's the case. You should be proud. Not many people even finish undergrad these days.
__________________
BMW family... for now.
      09-17-2019, 10:43 PM   #1203
trendy26
Captain
401
Rep
947
Posts

Drives: 2017 F82 M4
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheActionKid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
So what kind of deals are we having on CSs these days?
Prolly pretty good deals as most dealers had to discount these shits 20-25k off msrp new just to move them off the lot so at that rate they're prolly 35-50k under msrp with any type of miles on them.
$35-$50K off MSRP? I'd say $35K is the absolute Max one would be able to get off, which would require a lot of work and a dealer willing to move a unit that bad. Average has been $28-$30K total discount
      09-20-2019, 10:13 PM   #1204
TheActionKid
Enlisted Member
15
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: 2003 M3 SMG Steel Gray/Black
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
$35-$50K off MSRP? I'd say $35K is the absolute Max one would be able to get off, which would require a lot of work and a dealer willing to move a unit that bad. Average has been $28-$30K total disocibt
I was talking about used units with miles on them, but if any dealership is still stuck with one Id say 30-35k is prolly the right range off MSRP
      09-23-2019, 07:56 AM   #1205
ZeCP
Private
155
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: SMB M4CS
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

My local dealership has an M4 CS on right now. They've had it for just over 4 months on the lot and have so far reduced the price by 12k so I have been offered a test drive in the car a few times but still at this moment in time its well over what I would consider paying for it so don't want to waste their time letting me drive it.

Once the car is at a price I feel it's worth having a chat about, I will for sure see if we can do a deal.
      09-24-2019, 06:44 AM   #1206
Colinv6
Colonel
Colinv6's Avatar
United Kingdom
3382
Rep
2,509
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 competition
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
My local dealership has an M4 CS on right now. They've had it for just over 4 months on the lot and have so far reduced the price by 12k so I have been offered a test drive in the car a few times but still at this moment in time its well over what I would consider paying for it so don't want to waste their time letting me drive it.

Once the car is at a price I feel it's worth having a chat about, I will for sure see if we can do a deal.
Is it brand new? I got 18k off mine 12 months ago, and 0% finance on Bmw select, and 4300 over allowance on my M3 to clear the negative on that.

Taking all the above into consideration, Ive still lost my ass so far! Good job the car is incredible
__________________
2012 Mineral white/fox red competition package

Instagram mineral_e92comp
      09-25-2019, 01:50 AM   #1207
ZeCP
Private
155
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: SMB M4CS
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinv6 View Post
Is it brand new? I got 18k off mine 12 months ago, and 0% finance on Bmw select, and 4300 over allowance on my M3 to clear the negative on that.

Taking all the above into consideration, Ive still lost my ass so far! Good job the car is incredible
Hi Colin thanks for the reply. It's a car with 50miles on the clock being sold as Used approved. If you don't mind me asking what kind of deal did you get on it? How much down and monthly payment if its PCP?

I would love to get myself in one but at the current cash price they are out of budget for now. Since my F80 was stolen now almost 3 weeks ago, I am tentatively looking around dreaming of the CS until my insurance is sorted.
      09-25-2019, 06:21 AM   #1208
Colinv6
Colonel
Colinv6's Avatar
United Kingdom
3382
Rep
2,509
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 competition
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Hi Colin thanks for the reply. It's a car with 50miles on the clock being sold as Used approved. If you don't mind me asking what kind of deal did you get on it? How much down and monthly payment if its PCP?

I would love to get myself in one but at the current cash price they are out of budget for now. Since my F80 was stolen now almost 3 weeks ago, I am tentatively looking around dreaming of the CS until my insurance is sorted.
Hi mate, my car was new Unregistered but they had sat on it for a good while. I put 3500 in and my payments are 907 per month. Balloon at the end is 36100 after 4 years and 32k miles. As I said this is 0% which makes a huge difference to the payments, although the pre reg or used cars are considerably cheaper to start with
__________________
2012 Mineral white/fox red competition package

Instagram mineral_e92comp
      09-25-2019, 09:15 AM   #1209
ZeCP
Private
155
Rep
75
Posts

Drives: SMB M4CS
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinv6 View Post
Hi mate, my car was new Unregistered but they had sat on it for a good while. I put 3500 in and my payments are 907 per month. Balloon at the end is 36100 after 4 years and 32k miles. As I said this is 0% which makes a huge difference to the payments, although the pre reg or used cars are considerably cheaper to start with
Thanks for that! I spoke with the guys are my local BMW today and basically they told me they've been "forced" to sell a few CS's for as low as 55k! Mental lol so I have told them the next time they are forced to sell them give me a shout and we will work something out.

I'm trying to get into one for around 750 a month zero down....

Last edited by ZeCP; 09-25-2019 at 09:22 AM..
      10-01-2019, 09:10 PM   #1210
redblaze
Private
9
Rep
68
Posts

Drives: BMW M4 CS
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheActionKid View Post
I was talking about used units with miles on them, but if any dealership is still stuck with one Id say 30-35k is prolly the right range off MSRP
Please show me if you or someone you know got 35k off MSRP for a new M4 CS.
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST