EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

05-03-2019, 05:08 PM   #23
hawkerj96
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Convertibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazuzu View Post
Sakhir and Black looks pretty cool as well.

PPI on the 911 tomorrow so I'll find out if we're good to go!

Cheers,

Phil
Let us know when you’ve picked up the new M4 and we’ll welcome you properly haha
Appreciate 1
      05-10-2019, 03:26 AM   #24
M4_CaptFlashheart
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 2018

Im on my 3rd m4 in just over 2 years. Riviera blue isn't for everyone but I quite like this choice. If you can, get the CCB, the standard brakes are shyte. I think mine has nearly all options ticked but it was a BMW static demo car (non driven), along with I believe 4 or 5 others in the UK.
Yes its quick. Yes all 3 have been reliable save for a fuse box fault on my first one. Fixed by BMW under warranty in two days.
Not the most economical of vehicles but I have driven mostly Mitsubishi Evo's since around 2000. If you're worried about economy, go buy a prius. Everyone asks me why I don't have a porsche. Why don't I try one. I just personally don't like the look of them. Maybe I need to drive one but i'm more than happy with the depreciation etc. Life is for living, not worrying about the cost of everything. Just off to give my m4 a clean now. Its a daily driver and gets used. Get the M4 and enjoy it. Get the active sound turned off because thats shyte too. Get a BM3 remap which will give you about 500bhp+ safely, and also get the GTS Flash for DCT Gearbox/steering/diff and suspension. Changes the car somewhat.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 05:56 AM   #25
Pazuzu
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911 C2S

Just to put a lid on this one.

They wouldn't do a deal on the stock car they had in Yas Marina - £4k discount vs about £17k from elsewhere if I could wait - I couldn't wait so I ended up in a sensible bus instead.

Still want an M4 CP at some point though - cheers for all the advice!

Phil
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #26
hawkerj96
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Convertibe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4_captflashheart View Post
im on my 3rd m4 in just over 2 years. Riviera blue isn't for everyone but i quite like this choice. If you can, get the ccb, the standard brakes are shyte. I think mine has nearly all options ticked but it was a bmw static demo car (non driven), along with i believe 4 or 5 others in the uk.
Yes its quick. Yes all 3 have been reliable save for a fuse box fault on my first one. Fixed by bmw under warranty in two days.
Not the most economical of vehicles but i have driven mostly mitsubishi evo's since around 2000. If you're worried about economy, go buy a prius. Everyone asks me why i don't have a porsche. Why don't i try one. I just personally don't like the look of them. Maybe i need to drive one but i'm more than happy with the depreciation etc. Life is for living, not worrying about the cost of everything. Just off to give my m4 a clean now. its a daily driver and gets used. Get the m4 and enjoy it. Get the active sound turned off because thats shyte too. Get a bm3 remap which will give you about 500bhp+ safely, and also get the gts flash for dct gearbox/steering/diff and suspension. Changes the car somewhat.
^^^^^this exactly!
Appreciate 0