EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

05-10-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
Graves
Sicario
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Missouri Peeps

Sadly, leaving Germany in October and heading back to Fort Leonard Wood. What's the scene like there? I'm sure it doesn't have shit in Europe. Either way, look forward to meeting whoever is in the area. Do some CaC.
      08-06-2021, 02:23 PM   #2
sly1types
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80M3 and E46M3

There is a decent BMW group in KC
F85 X5M
https://www.instagram.com/fastmacm3/
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2021, 07:25 PM   #3
royal_ally
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP

Sadly I'm not in MO, but I grew up there at the Lake of the Ozarks, and we played Ft. Leonard Wood in basketball growing up through traveling teams and school teams so I was there yearly for ~12 years ending around '98. If there is any kind of car scene in mid mo it'd be there in 'wood, and if not, the Lake itself. You stand a pretty good chance of finding a few I'd say.

Wish I could help more, but I just had to comment. Rarely do I see an intersection of M4 ownership and something about so close to my homeland. Couldn't resist.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2021, 04:55 AM   #4
Graves
Sicario
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal_ally View Post
Sadly I'm not in MO, but I grew up there at the Lake of the Ozarks, and we played Ft. Leonard Wood in basketball growing up through traveling teams and school teams so I was there yearly for ~12 years ending around '98. If there is any kind of car scene in mid mo it'd be there in 'wood, and if not, the Lake itself. You stand a pretty good chance of finding a few I'd say.

Wish I could help more, but I just had to comment. Rarely do I see an intersection of M4 ownership and something about so close to my homeland. Couldn't resist.

Cheers!
Absolutely man! I can't stand FLW, but I do love Lake of the Ozarks. Tons of stuff to do, especially in the summer. I might find a decent car scene there.
      08-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #5
mrkmtchll
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Edition Velocity

I just left there a few months ago. Join KCE9X on Facebook. They meet up and do a ride every month or so.
Appreciate 2
Graves1130.00
      08-08-2021, 07:26 PM   #6
royal_ally
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Absolutely man! I can't stand FLW, but I do love Lake of the Ozarks. Tons of stuff to do, especially in the summer. I might find a decent car scene there.
Yup, 100% agreed. Best of luck, and safe travels home! And actually, if you do find a few folks or a club at the Lake, I'd be curious about it if you wanted to PM or reply here. NO prob or no rush though. I may head back from Denver to see family and would be down for a meetup or some C&C sometime in the future. There are.... lets say, fun roads around the lake and as a native I may be able to help with some of that >

I forgot to mention Springfield as well. It's about twice the drive from FLW but could be a place to check.
Appreciate 1
Graves1130.00
      08-09-2021, 11:32 AM   #7
Graves
Sicario
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal_ally View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Yup, 100% agreed. Best of luck, and safe travels home! And actually, if you do find a few folks or a club at the Lake, I'd be curious about it if you wanted to PM or reply here. NO prob or no rush though. I may head back from Denver to see family and would be down for a meetup or some C&C sometime in the future. There are.... lets say, fun roads around the lake and as a native I may be able to help with some of that >

I forgot to mention Springfield as well. It's about twice the drive from FLW but could be a place to check.
Springfield I assume, would have a C&C or some sort of car scene. It has everything ese for the most part, too include the best Thai food.