GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

01-25-2019, 09:08 PM   #1
figure99
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 - ZCP

BMW Performance School Gift Certificate worth $680

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is a BMW Performance Center gift certificate with $679.20 remaining on it. The funds can be used toward ANY BMW or Mini performance school class, including all M schools. Basically if you are interested in booking any BMW performance school class, this is about $185 of free money.

The gift card must be redeemed by April 18th 2019, however any class you book doesn't have to take place until up to a year later. If you're interested in booking an M school (or any BMWPC driving school) in the near-term, the class can take place anytime between now and April of 2020.

I confirmed with the performance center that I can easily transfer the gift certificate by calling them with the new recipients name and e-mail.

Please DM me with any questions.

https://bmwperformancecenter.com/school/classes/bmw/m
https://bmwperformancecenter.com/school/bmw

“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” -Mario Andretti
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2019, 11:14 PM   #2
figure99
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 - ZCP

Pending sale.
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” -Mario Andretti
Appreciate 0