Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

05-21-2019, 08:20 AM   #23
SMGCFP
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F82 M4 '23 G05 x40i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I'm in the same boat as you. My 2016 M4 lease is ending this July. After much deliberation about what to do (buy a CS, Euro Delivery etc etc...) I decided to order a 2020 M4 to my exact spec for PCD. I figured we won't see the next Gen M4 for a few years and the timing will be perfect to jump into the next Gen If it doesn't suck (become an Audi with AWD).
I agree with you. I drove the RS5. I liked it more than I thought I would but it rolled in the corners more than the M4. It was fast but didn't feel as planted, if that makes sense. I did PCD with my 2016. If you've never done it, it's pretty fun. I also tried to buy my 2016, but with my IND SMB, the residual was like 56k. Car is worth 48k tops. I literally ordered the same exact car I'm driving now. SMB as a std color saves me money on the car, but the lower residual and higher MF, I'm paying $100 a month more...
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2019, 08:57 AM   #24
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGCFP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I'm in the same boat as you. My 2016 M4 lease is ending this July. After much deliberation about what to do (buy a CS, Euro Delivery etc etc...) I decided to order a 2020 M4 to my exact spec for PCD. I figured we won't see the next Gen M4 for a few years and the timing will be perfect to jump into the next Gen If it doesn't suck (become an Audi with AWD).
I agree with you. I drove the RS5. I liked it more than I thought I would but it rolled in the corners more than the M4. It was fast but didn't feel as planted, if that makes sense. I did PCD with my 2016. If you've never done it, it's pretty fun. I also tried to buy my 2016, but with my IND SMB, the residual was like 56k. Car is worth 48k tops. I literally ordered the same exact car I'm driving now. SMB as a std color saves me money on the car, but the lower residual and higher MF, I'm paying $100 a month more...
Ya. The rates suck right now. I added the ZCP to my new car build as I wanted something a little different then I have now even though I'm not convinced ZCP is worth it. I have a great deal on my 2016 as it was an ED car when incentives were allowed and rates were good. The new car is $150 more per month. I've never done PCD so that should be cool. I'm looking forward to that part. One thing my wife and I noticed was that the Performance center doesn't seem as "hospitable" as the Welt is in Munich. There was a lot of NOs on the email I received from them. The Welt bends over backwards for its customers.
Appreciate 0