Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

04-11-2019, 11:59 PM   #1
x5hku
Rep
Drives: BMW

Wheel Repair Recommendation - Bucks County, PA

Hi, I am looking for a mobile/shop wheel repair shop in Bucks county or central Jersey to repair a curb rash on a black 437. Anyone tried the Thompson BMW detail shop? Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2019, 12:34 PM   #2
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x5hku View Post
Hi, I am looking for a mobile/shop wheel repair shop in Bucks county or central Jersey to repair a curb rash on a black 437. Anyone tried the Thompson BMW detail shop? Thanks in advance.
I've refinished a set of wheels at ACR in central NJ (Cream Ridge), but haven't had to repair a single wheel. I'd feel pretty confident in letting Thompson deal with that for you. Ask for Laura Zimmerman when you call service, she's definitely the go-to there. For doing a full set I'd recommend ACR, and I think Thompson sends refinish jobs there as well. Better ask Laura about that. Do let us know how it turns out.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2019, 04:53 AM   #3
PhillyfaanM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Gray Metallic M3

Quote:
Give Nick a call, if he can't fix it he'll tell you. He's located out in Lansdale PA.
http://www.straightenswheelrepair.com/

2018 Champaign Quartz F31 Sports Wagon | BMW 624 wheels | KW Street Coil Overs | DINAN Stage 1 v2.0 | Soul Performance Muffler delete
Appreciate 1
.KM31.50
      05-21-2019, 06:09 AM   #4
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 f80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyfaanM3 View Post
Quote:
Give Nick a call, if he can't fix it he'll tell you. He's located out in Lansdale PA.
http://www.straightenswheelrepair.com/
X2 I hear good things about nick
      05-22-2019, 11:21 AM   #5
MakeMuricaGreat
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 | F82 M4 | E71 X6

I actually just had some curb rash corrected on my rear passenger wheel I incurred on this past Friday evening alongside with a nice bite on the driver side rear from the previous owner. This was on my F82 M4.

I HIGHLY recommend LNT. Two fellow members of our Delaware Valley BMW Car Club of America Chapter recommended them to me via our group email. They are a mobile service and they knocked it all out in no time at all. I did a full re-spray of all four wheels to a satin black to match the same finish on the Apex wheels I have on my E92 M3.

The gentleman named John did an excellent job and even cleaned the barrels of brake dust and scraped off adhesive leftover from previous balances.

I attached screengrabs from a video the technician made.

You can call or text and let them know Brendan referred you!

They warranty all of their craftsmanship for a full year.

You can both call and text (610) 574-7172

Yelp
Facebook
Attached Images

Last edited by MakeMuricaGreat; 05-22-2019 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: Added that the OP can text and/or call the recommended service.
Appreciate 0