ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

07-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #23
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

The only option I wanted was comfort access. The rest of the options in that package I have no interest in. Spending 4k for comfort access did not make sense so I passed. HUD I found annoying in the M5 for anything other than NAV. I would say if you want HUD and comfort access it is worth it.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #24
chiplee
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

I added it for the very reasons the BMW marketing team knew I'd add it. I wanted leather, but adding leather individually made less sense than getting $950 "off" the executive package. I want HUD, CA, PDS and backup cam, and wouldn't mind the other little stuff they throw in so I fell for it. I still waffle, but not enough to pull it from my build. DCT is another thing I think I could happily do without, but it stays so my wife can enjoy the car every once in a while. She can be a little speed freak herself sometimes, but I don't think she knows exactly how terrifyingly fast the M3 is going to be. Should make for a fun first drive gopro vid of her face.
Appreciate 0