GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-25-2019, 12:20 AM   #1
FeckinSpaceman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Lease Transfer Feeler: 2018 M3 CS, San Marino Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Feeler for Lease Transfer: I just recently got the car, then a month later had a job change and a commute change. Let me be clear..... I absolutely love the car, drives like a dream, and looks even better. Unfortunately, I need to adjust to recent professional changes, and I refuse to drive this thing into the dirt as a daily commute road warrior. Not with these roads!

2018 M3 CS, San Marino Blue, Executive Package

Down Payment - $0

Incentive - $2500 worth of Suntek Ultra was just installed on the full front of car, including CF front lip, and added the side skirts as well. Plus some Llumar Ceramic Tint at 30%. Again, I just paid $2500 the first week of ownership to protect her and will include the receipt. Not asking for anything back here.

Allowed - 12K / Year
Current Miles - 3,377
Miles per month remaining - 1020
(Daily Driven so will change)

Term Length Remaining - 32 Months (By BMW's count)
Contract End Date - 4/12/22
Residual Value - $61,437.00
Current Payoff - $86,120.86

Thankfully, this car has been garaged at both my home and my place of work.
Also, I have private party sold multiple cars through this site over the years, as well as some parts, all with no issues. I am an enthusiast, and a good and respectable forum brother offering here first.

Here are a few quick pics, but as we know CS all look pretty much the same. Although personally, I am extremely partial to the San Marino Blue

Will add a few more pics up, and can obviously provide more for serious buyer. Had to replace a rear tire the second week because of a nail (live in new construction neighborhood ) Otherwise, no issues, no tracking, and I've never even engaged launch control....which is actually pathetic in some way.

Previous
2019 540, 2018 M3 CS, 2015 M3, 2011 550i, 2013 335i

Last edited by FeckinSpaceman; 06-27-2019 at 11:40 AM..
Appreciate 2
Brake_Late1936.50
rarlyl888.50