Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

04-21-2021, 05:54 PM   #1
jonnywithajay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F80

2018 m3 dct

Hello! I’m testing waters on my 2018 M3 in Silverstone Metallic with the Cohiba Brown w/Extended Merino Leather. I am the second owner. The car has 24,618 miles and will be increasing slowly as I only work 3 miles from home. The factory warranty is still active until December of 2021. The car is PPFed on the front bumper, both front and back fenders, mirror caps, pillars, sides of back bumper and bumper lip and Has the KW HAS KIT installed by the previous owner. I was told by BMW that the car was tuned but was placed back to stock before it was put up for sale. There is a ding on the right side of front bumper and ripped threading on the steering wheel. Minor things but being as transparent as possible. I’m asking $60,000 obo. I’m located in Connecticut (CT). Please contact me at 203-502-9494, would love to tell you more! Sorry about the orientation of the photos.
-Jonny
Options:
-DCT
-Competition Package
-Driving Assistance Package
-Executive Package
-Active Blind Spot Detection
-Merino Leather Dashboard
-Carbon Fiber Roof
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2021, 06:24 PM   #2