proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

01-23-2021, 07:23 PM   #1
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Collision Repair Vegas?

I got backed into in a parking garage and they cracked my bumper and somehow their insurance isn't covering it (I'm fighting that, any help would be appreciated lol). it cracked the fascia and pushed my passenger headlight into engine bay, cracking a few brackets. I have no real idea how much damage was caused other than what I can see.

Where should I go to get this inspected and get an estimate for repair?

If the price (and timing works) I'd be willing to drive to Cali to get good work done, but if I can find something here that'd be preferred. Thanks!
      02-06-2021, 10:17 PM   #2
Bushido Brown
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Not sure if you've found a place or got it taken care yet, but a few years back I had an F10 M5 that got rear ended. I took it to Ace Brothers Collision. They do really good work. My wife also took her Q7 (when she had one) there and they did a great job. They talk you through what they plan on doing and they do a really job with paint. acebroslv.com
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 12:26 PM   #3
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido Brown View Post
Not sure if you've found a place or got it taken care yet, but a few years back I had an F10 M5 that got rear ended. I took it to Ace Brothers Collision. They do really good work. My wife also took her Q7 (when she had one) there and they did a great job. They talk you through what they plan on doing and they do a really job with paint. acebroslv.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido Brown View Post
I haven't settled things yet so I'll check these guys out. Thanks!