European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

05-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #67
KKM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 m3 + r8 v10

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Well I see your point about productive discussion, but what do you expect to be replied to when you say " BMW fucking cheap..." in a Forum who BMW lovers are reading your post? it's like I say R8 is fucking cheap compare to my Ferrari 458 (BTW I do not have 458 just example)
Then out of nowhere you mentioned your R8 and GT3 experiences kind of comparing however later on you said you are not comparing!
you are saying "without name calling" while you were the one started name calling....
Anyways, If you are happy with your Audi(s) have fun
I'm on this forum because I love bmws as well. I'm really rooting for the new m3, I am considering buying the car and while my language and choice of words may have been inappropriate, I was really just frustrated with bmws choice of engine in the new m3. I'm still hoping that the motor will feel like an m3 motor should and can't wait to drive one.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #68
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brava09
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSaloonM3 View Post
or learn how to properly drive a rwd car

You're Vettel, right?

On slippery city asphalt the E92 M3 just got no traction...Vettel would struggle against my RS5
who the heck is Vettel. im Senna
Appreciate 0