Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > MIDDLE EAST

05-26-2017, 05:20 AM   #1
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 SO M4 ZCP

Exclamation Resale Value in the UAE

Dear UAE people...

I wanted to start a new thread for this to inform you that any M3 and M4 are one of the most cars with depreciating prices in the market! I was shocked and anyone who wants to argue over this either he made a deal and lost tons of money, or he doesnt understand how much money he spent from the first place and try to convince himself that his trade in was successful.

anyhow after deep and long research I conclude the follow:

Any new M4 wither 16-17 or even 18 will loose between 22% and 37% of its total value in the 1st year! so enough said if your car is more than 1 years old expect that it loose more than 37%. So if you Trade your car u will loose almost 40 to 50% on the clock!

Its a huge scam and Next week I have a serious meeting with the head of sales to discuss this issue! Again do not get drowned with any offer either Ramadan or whatever, they increase the price of the car before the offer and give us discount and after the offer the prices will never go up again!

If you need any clarifications please PM and I will be happy to advice!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2017, 05:45 AM   #2
fakecanad
Rep
Drives: 2017 F82 M4

This is normal....Most cars lose 30-40% the second you drive off the showroom floor, it's Dubai - hardly anybody wants a second hand car. And when they do, it's for cheap.

I got my M4 with a corporate offer (25% off), and I'll still stand to lose around 15-20% once I sell it in a few years.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2017, 11:54 AM   #3
Seniorleb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 SO M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakecanad View Post
This is normal....Most cars lose 30-40% the second you drive off the showroom floor, it's Dubai - hardly anybody wants a second hand car. And when they do, it's for cheap.

I got my M4 with a corporate offer (25% off), and I'll still stand to lose around 15-20% once I sell it in a few years.
Well said most things not only cars loose their value pretty fast here...
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2020, 04:59 AM   #4
Sky-watsher
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80

While it's true for New Cars, it is still a blessing for the second hand Market (Which Dubai is).
But good point on the Ramadan Offers, one good thing is to look at historical data, (Old pages are all stored on the same website if you know how to look em up).
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2020, 07:40 PM   #5
f80momo
Rep
Drives: M3F80

Angry

Hi Guys

you are absolutely right about that, its even worse here in Saudi as we only have 1 main dealer and they have control all over Saudi so you can imagine !
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2020, 07:42 PM   #6
f80momo
Rep
Drives: M3F80

And by the way guys do you have any idea where can i get Genuine Spare Parts for my M3 in Dubai other than the dealer as some idiot crashed into my M3 and i need alot of spare parts !
Appreciate 0