R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Sponsor M3/M4 Project Cars Showcase

05-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #23
Brasko
#LSBM3
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Garage List
Awron looks at home in the M.

/// M3
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 12:21 PM   #24
Ed_rx7
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 CP

Hi, ive been told that the awron and M PSW cant work in conjuction with each other as they use the same CAN address... Can you confirm this?.....

cheers
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #25
tomwrigleyperformance
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

CSF Charge Cooler

As I’ve had the 3-piece cooling kit from CSF sitting here for a while I could resist fitting the charger cooler as it’s such a straight forward job. CSF have coated my cooler in a custom colour (Space Grey) which is the closets coating colour available too Grigio Telesto and its looks awesome in the engine bay.

Fitting again is relatively straight forward its worth having a spare pair of hands to catch some of the fluid when you disconnect the pipes though. CSF have a great install video which shows you all that’s involved.

I will be fitting the rest of the kit (Heat Exchanger and DCT Cooler) but I will leave this too Evolve too do as it’s likely to involve specialty tools and Knowledge.

http://csfrace.com/bmw-radiator-splash/

ARMA Intake

My plan was always to fit an intake on the car, Although the stock BMW works well with drop in filters but it does look about bland and who doesn’t love a bit of additional carbon in the engine bay.

So, I choose to go with the ARMA Speed intake. I have too say the service from ARMA is absolutely faultless, the intake came very fast and packaged perfectly complete with instructions in colour.

The carbon weave on the intake matches the BMW carbon perfectly which is an added bonus too this intake. Fitting of the intake took around 1 hour and was really simple, with the intake fitted the change and improved in noise is really noticeable too start with however the best bit comes when driving the car and under load it sounds nothing short of incredible.

So after my last few modifications I’ve done some more testing and I’m really happy that the car has now broken into the 6s on a
100-200 KPH and 0-100KPH in 3.6

0 - 100KPH

100-200 KPH

Appreciate 2
      07-23-2018, 06:56 PM   #26
Speedwell-Industries
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB M3

Sweet build Tom!!! Thank you for sharing all the data sheets as well!!

Appreciate 0
      03-22-2020, 10:30 AM   #27
whoop_ass
Captain
Rep
Drives: non

thanks for the data and the info well documented tom
Appreciate 0