EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

02-19-2024, 06:46 PM   #1
LauraR
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Looking for help with an individual BMW color

Anyone in the Northeast with a car in the BMW individual color called Grigio Telesto? Planning on buying a M3 competition and would like to see this color in person and in daylight. I am in CT but willing to drive to see this color.

If this post is in the incorrect section, can a mod please move the thread to the correct area. I could not find the "new car section". Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 02:25 PM   #2
jnag
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Avus blue/Sakhir ‘18 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraR View Post
Anyone in the Northeast with a car in the BMW individual color called Grigio Telesto? Planning on buying a M3 competition and would like to see this color in person and in daylight. I am in CT but willing to drive to see this color.

If this post is in the incorrect section, can a mod please move the thread to the correct area. I could not find the "new car section". Thanks
If you're on facebook, I run a large US individual specific BMW group. Feel free to join and submit this post there. We have several Grigo cars in the group and I am sure someone will be fairly local to you!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/758636242673267
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 02:26 PM   #3
jnag
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Avus blue/Sakhir ‘18 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnag View Post
If you're on facebook, I run a large US individual specific BMW group. Feel free to join and submit this post there. We have several Grigo cars in the group and I am sure someone will be fairly local to you!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/758636242673267
Forgot to mention, please make sure you answer the 2 basic questions when joining otherwise the request gets auto denied
Appreciate 0