Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

04-23-2024, 06:24 AM   #287
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Huh? I am not Kote, you never texted me. I’m GOLFFRR

Kote has nothing to do with Warranties. Kote is sales. If you emailed Kote about warranty he prob won’t respond which is why you need to email vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com

Everyone who has messaged me who hadn’t heard from vipfinance I have gotten dialed in either by the end of the day or the next. I continue to follow up. So not sure what you’re talking about. I’ll need to look in my inbox for your message and see what happen. I know a lot of time people say they never got anything only to find out it was in the spam the whole time or it’s getting blocked by their filters for some reason.

Again if you are not getting a reply please message me direct so I can help you get dialed in. You are not bothering me.

Lastly you have to keep in mind, we are the only ones on here doing these for you all at discount. There may be other dealers who give good deals but they are not on here. We get hundreds of emails a week most of which are people who either don’t give the info needed to get a quote (which is stated in every post I post) or are just kicking tires. So yes with 2 people answering all those emails plus running a dealership, there is going to be delays. I always answer promptly though and follow up. So feel free to message me and I’ll do my best to help you. And nobody is “ghosting” anyone. Thank you for your understanding

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2024, 06:31 AM   #288
wesleyan92
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8 GC || M5 Comp || X7 40i

Garage List
2021 BMW X740i  [0.00]
2021 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Huh? I am not Kote, you never texted me. I’m GOLFFRR

Kote has nothing to do with Warranties. Kote is sales. If you emailed Kote about warranty he prob won’t respond which is why you need to email vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com

Everyone who has messaged me who hadn’t heard from vipfinance I have gotten dialed in either by the end of the day or the next. I continue to follow up. So not sure what you’re talking about. I’ll need to look in my inbox for your message and see what happen. I know a lot of time people say they never got anything only to find out it was in the spam the whole time or it’s getting blocked by their filters for some reason.

Again if you are not getting a reply please message me direct so I can help you get dialed in. You are not bothering me.

Lastly you have to keep in mind, we are the only ones on here doing these for you all at discount. There may be other dealers who give good deals but they are not on here. We get hundreds of emails a week most of which are people who either don’t give the info needed to get a quote (which is stated in every post I post) or are just kicking tires. So yes with 2 people answering all those emails plus running a dealership, there is going to be delays. I always answer promptly though and follow up. So feel free to message me and I’ll do my best to help you. And nobody is “ghosting” anyone. Thank you for your understanding
KOTE is the person who texted me (and then proceeded to ghost me) in response to the emails you posted here to reach out to. I gave my feedback to the forum of my experience.
      04-23-2024, 06:35 AM   #289
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Again, Kote is sales, nowhere in the whole forum have I posted text Kote, nowhere. Everywhere clearly says message me and I’ll get you dialed in. I looked in my inbox, I don’t see any messages from you saying follow up etc.. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me.

Please follow the post and I can help you. I’m sorry he “ghosted” you but again he has nothing to do with finance.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0