ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

10-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #1
mjponti
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 McLaren 720S, 2021 X4MC

2017 M3 Competition DCT Mineral Gray

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 56,000.00

Item Interest
Hello,

Putting out a feeler to gauge interest for my 2017 F80. The dealer wants to buy it but I would need to part it out and sell the parts separately which I don’t really want to do. I feel the car is more valuable this way since the mods I’ve done are what a lot of people would do to it anyway.

2017 BMW M3 ZCP (Competition Package)
Mileage: 36,150
DCT Transmission
Still under service warranty until December 2021. Has warranty on it until 2023 or 75,000 miles. ($7500 at time of buying)

I’ve had the car almost 2 years and have put about 3100 miles on it. It’s been garaged and babied this entire time.

Most changes I’ve made have been cosmetic:

-RW Carbon fiber CS style spoiler
-RW Carbon fiber rear RWS style diffuser
-Carbon side skirts
-Lightweight Front Lip
-Brixton Forged Wheels (I also have the silver OEM 666 wheels that are pictured)
-Apple CarPlay
-GTS OLED tail lights, not installed, still new in box
-Mishimoto charge pipe, not installed, still new in box
-Lowered on H&R sport springs
-Remus axle back exhaust
-BootMod3 Tune - I never ended up using any of the stages but tuned up to GTS. It's back to stock now. I didn't want to go through crankhub fix so I didn't want to go too far with the tuning and push it. If I transfer the license, you'll be able to get the map of your choosing (Stage 1, 2, etc).

Tires are new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with maybe 2000 miles

Clean Title in Hand

The Carfax shows 2 reports of minor damage to the front. When I purchased it from the BMW dealership in San Jose, I asked about it and they said they wouldn't hold onto it if it were anything more than minor.

I'd prefer local pickup near Denver but can work with you if you want to get it shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Attached Images

Last edited by mjponti; 10-15-2021 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 11:31 AM   #2
mjponti
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 McLaren 720S, 2021 X4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjponti View Post
Hello,

Putting out a feeler to gauge interest for my 2017 F80. The dealer wants to buy it but I would need to part it out and sell the parts separately which I don't really want to do. I feel the car is more valuable this way since the mods I've done are what a lot of people would do to it anyway.

2017 BMW M3 ZCP (Competition Package)
Mileage: 36,150
DCT Transmission
Still under service warranty until December 2021. Has warranty on it until 2023 or 75,000 miles. ($7500 at time of buying)

I've had the car almost 2 years and have put about 3100 miles on it. It's been garaged and babied this entire time.

Most changes I've made have been cosmetic:

-RW Carbon fiber CS style spoiler
-RW Carbon fiber rear RWS style diffuser
-Carbon side skirts
-Lightweight Front Lip
-Brixton Forged Wheels (I also have the silver OEM 666 wheels that are pictured)
-Apple CarPlay
-GTS OLED tail lights, not installed, still new in box
-Mishimoto charge pipe, not installed, still new in box
-Lowered on H&R sport springs
-Remus axle back exhaust
-BootMod3 Tune - I never ended up using any of the stages but tuned up to GTS. It's back to stock now. I didn't want to go through crankhub fix so I didn't want to go too far with the tuning and push it. If I transfer the license, you'll be able to get the map of your choosing (Stage 1, 2, etc).

Tires are new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with maybe 2000 miles

Clean Title in Hand

The Carfax shows 2 reports of minor damage to the front. When I purchased it from the BMW dealership in San Jose, I asked about it and they said they wouldn't hold onto it if it were anything more than minor.

I'd prefer local pickup near Denver but can work with you if you want to get it shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
Bump. Anyone interested?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2021, 09:16 AM   #3
TommyFTW
Rep
Drives: Charger Scat Pack

i am interested but i am under the posts to send you a PM. Could you post your number and i will shoot you a text?
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2021, 08:41 AM   #4
TommyFTW
Rep
Drives: Charger Scat Pack

Wanted to bump this. Let me know if we can talk.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #5
telly
Rep
Drives: n/a

Still available?
Appreciate 0