Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Closed Thread

09-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #89
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
It comes with RFT's numb nuts, i fucking have one.

Wow, the true and ignorant you is really coming out. The M5 / M6's come with 2 tire options Michelin PS2s or Conti ContactSport2.....neither are Run Flats.

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/ult...specifications

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....SportContact+2

So perhaps you added the RFT versions of the tires in the 2 years of BMW racing that you did. Cuz, when you rollz at 170 on a race track you don't want a blowout Perhaps daddy decided to screw up his car with RFTs.

Why don't you post about your RFT experience on the M5 / M6board? Why don't you run outside and take a pic of your daddy's M6 tires?

I don't mind admitting to being wrong, I will gladly eat humble pie.

Prove me wrong Corky.

BTW....tell me which track you get up to over 150 mph.... VIR is the fastest track in the land and M5s hit 150.... Spend sometime digging deeper on this one too.
      09-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #90
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:

It may not have the gov my dad may have had it taken off, I have taken that car to 192 according to the HUD, I do remember taking it to 155 and it cutting off when i first got it, but i wasnt in P500 sport, who knows maybe that changes it maybe its got software.
I suggest you walk to the garage and double check your dads tires because no ///M car "Comes" with run flats and the even if it did you probably wouldn't see 200mph because I don't think there is even a RFT rated for that speed.Quit stating things you don't know about.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #91
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

I lookd for pics with the stock wheels on but i dont have any, im pretty sure it had runflats on it, regardless they were shitty tires and heavy rims, when we swapped them the suspesnion felt lose up till we did some work. They could have been the conti's
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:06 PM   #92
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

I think I'm one of the few that actually believes Schneid...why the hell would he BS...I've read enough of his posts to assume that he wouldn't do something as stupid as make upa story to get attention.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #93
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:

It may not have the gov my dad may have had it taken off, I have taken that car to 192 according to the HUD, I do remember taking it to 155 and it cutting off when i first got it, but i wasnt in P500 sport, who knows maybe that changes it maybe its got software.
"19" High Performance tires are std. on the M6," NOT High Performance RFTs according to the BMW Web site...

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/M/m6coupe/features.htm

Just for comparison, the BMW Web site clearly lists 17" (std) or 18" (w/ Sport Package) "run-flat performance tires" when 'building' a 335i.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #94
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
I think I'm one of the few that actually believes Schneid...why the hell would he BS...I've read enough of his posts to assume that he wouldn't do something as stupid as make upa story to get attention.
Thank you, I love resonable people. Anyways why would i wanna impress these people lol <3 jk. Ive got no reason to lie, hunter399 was in the car when i was pulling on his friends M5 in houston.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:11 PM   #95
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
"19" High Performance tires are std. on the M6," NOT High Performance RFTs according to the BMW Web site...

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/M/m6coupe/features.htm

Just for comparison, the BMW Web site clearly lists 17" (std) or 18" (w/ Sport Package) "run-flat performance tires" when 'building' a 335i.
I really dont care, it felt lose untill we changed up the suspension, must have been from changing the weight of the wheels or something.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:13 PM   #96
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Like I said earlier, I believe he kept pace with an E60 M5 (up to a certain speed...I've done it (actually pulled on a stock E60 M5 a bit) in my PROcede v1.47 335i but only until ~ 80mph...when we shut it down ), but I do not believe the speed governor removal thing and his claim of ~430HP.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:17 PM   #97
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
I really dont care, it felt lose untill we changed up the suspension, must have been from changing the weight of the wheels or something.

So now you concede that you were talking out of your ass on the tires and in a subtle change-of-topic, you want to demonstrate your skill as a race car driver....

What track did you hit over 150 mph in the M6? You know because you hit he magic "M" button and removed the governer. Which track, I would like to know....
      09-23-2007, 10:19 PM   #98
twinpsi
女性 ..
South Korea
Rep
Drives: MB E90 335i.

LOL @ thread.

Quote:
Wow, the true and ignorant you is really coming out. The M5 / M6's come with 2 tire options Michelin PS2s or Conti ContactSport2.....neither are Run Flats.

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/ult...specifications

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....or tContact+2

So perhaps you added the RFT versions of the tires in the 2 years of BMW racing that you did. Cuz, when you rollz at 170 on a race track you don't want a blowout Perhaps daddy decided to screw up his car with RFTs.

Why don't you post about your RFT experience on the M5 / M6board? Why don't you run outside and take a pic of your daddy's M6 tires?

I don't mind admitting to being wrong, I will gladly eat humble pie.

Prove me wrong Corky.

BTW....tell me which track you get up to over 150 mph.... VIR is the fastest track in the land and M5s hit 150.... Spend sometime digging deeper on this one too.
you got owned so many times .. stop fuckin lying and making bullshit stories up. you sound like a dumbfuck who doesnt know shit bout your "M6." this thread makes me laugh.

ill wait for your video with the M5.
      09-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #99
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:
HAHAHA lets swap out high performance tires, and put on RFT's for worse traction. Thats so smart, upgrade the car and downgrade the tires
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:23 PM   #100
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

yeah huh my dad has one it does come with RFT's stupid,

next post, oh maybe we changed it to RFT's

it is govered at 205

next post, oh maybe when it's in ///M mode, I'm not sure

my car has 430WHP (in order to know that you would have had to have dyno'd it, wheres the dyno?)

next post, oh i'll put up the dyno when i get it

I don't believe anything this guy says
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #101
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
So now you concede that you were talking out of your ass on the tires and in a subtle change-of-topic, you want to demonstrate your skill as a race car driver....

What track did you hit over 150 mph in the M6? You know because you hit he magic "M" button and removed the governer. Which track, I would like to know....
Lol the M6 wasnt on the track it was on the road. I Race at TWS and MSR, have done several DE's and im almost solo approved, im not bad.

To all you people who dont believe you can remove the gov with the procede, stop looking stupid.

This thread is the most insulting thing ever because of ignorance, its pretty upseting. I could be wrong about the runflats thing, sorry im not perfect but I do know alot about cars. I run t1r's on both cars now .
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:34 PM   #102
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattscott View Post
next post, oh i'll put up the dyno when i get it

I don't believe anything this guy says
I went friday they couldnt do it, i get the car back tomorrow at 1, i threw up all over the inside of it today, its getting detailed hard core.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #103
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpsi View Post
LOL @ thread.

you got owned so many times .. stop fuckin lying and making bullshit stories up. you sound like a dumbfuck who doesnt know shit bout your "M6." this thread makes me laugh.

ill wait for your video with the M5.
Man Ill bring you a god damn video. Im sorry I posted this shit without a video, I dont care as much as yall do i guess. Ill get one with darren next weekend. For the mean time, call yall stop being flat out rude, when I have everything yall are gonna look stupid.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:38 PM   #104
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
Ok lets say your car does go 170 your a idiot for even going a 170 on public roads.....
Thank you, New Jersey!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:41 PM   #105
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
To all you people who dont believe you can remove the gov with the procede, stop looking stupid.

Are you telling us that you're the ONLY PROcede 335i guy who figured that out from the current PROcede v1.xx s/w?

I was under the impression that this couldn't be done in v1.xx, and only in v2.0 s/w and firmware will Shiv put this in, but not as a blatant option...only if someone figures out how to do it (as Shiv had said).

Where's Shiv to clear this up?

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:44 PM   #106
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
Are you telling us that you're the ONLY PROcede 335i guy who figured that out from the current PROcede v1.xx s/w?

I was under the impression that this couldn't be done in v1.xx, and only in v2.0 s/w and firmware will Shiv put this in, but not as a blatant option...only if someone figures out how to do it (as Shiv had said).

Where's Shiv to clear this up?
Its on all the versions he did it for the bahurst. He incrypted the new maps so that was one to see where it was. He runs it on his car, and no a few people have figured it out .
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #107
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

BTW the trick to making a car that can go 150+ safety is one word, Brembo. Get brembos, there is nothing better for the car and nothing nearly as sexy, the car stops so nice.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #108
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
BTW the trick to making a car that can go 150+ safety is one word, Brembo. Get brembos, there is nothing better for the car and nothing nearly as sexy, the car stops so nice.

I thought the trick was Run Flat Tires??

The unneccessary pwn'age of you this fine eventing could have been avoided if you weren't rude.

Have a safe run with Darren.
      09-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #109
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
I thought the trick was Run Flat Tires??

The unneccessary pwn'age of you this fine eventing could have been avoided if you weren't rude.

Have a safe run with Darren.
Read the lists of post i have calling me a lier and just being an ass to me. Even before you came, sorry if i come off a little rude. Im really a good guy, but this has been aggrivating from the first page.

And i hate runflats, I had to run MSR clockwise last time with them, its not fun.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #110
twinpsi
女性 ..
South Korea
Rep
Drives: MB E90 335i.

Quote:
Man Ill bring you a god damn video. Im sorry I posted this shit without a video, I dont care as much as yall do i guess. Ill get one with darren next weekend. For the mean time, call yall stop being flat out rude, when I have everything yall are gonna look stupid.
ill stand corrected if you do beat the M5.

before you run the M5, state your current mods right now.