proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

06-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Still no F83 Allocations Yet

Latest word from multiple dealers:

“Your order request has been Accepted.
However, Production confirmation is NOT possible at this time.”

The F83 pricing sheet lists production beginning 7/14 so the wait continues ...
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #2
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

So is your status code 111? My guess is F83 allocation will be included with the next allocation batch for July and on. The first batch of allocation came out in early April and was for three months worth. July will be the second batch.
      06-08-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
purdyawesome
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3, 2014 F15 X5

I posted a thread about allocations a couple weeks back - still so confused... If they (BMW NA) issued a special three month allocation for production - which began in April and runs through June, how do some members know they have August, September production dates? I'm first in line for next allocation which I was told would be issued the first week of June (obviously not). My CA insists that it's most likely my car goes into production end of July (his "gut feeling"). Yet - they have their rollout car on the way and three customer orders that at last check were stuck in status 111 and he told me those three were supposed to be May production cars. I'm soooo in the dark and it's gotten soooo annoying. I should have used a dealer that had an active allocation! Can anyone shed any light on the current allocation model?
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
Brady1984
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

I am in the same boat, waiting on this second group of allocations. Dealer anticipated the first week of June (didn't happen) or early the second week of June (remains to be seen).
      06-08-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 Coupe, 2020 GLE 450

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
So is your status code 111? My guess is F83 allocation will be included with the next allocation batch for July and on. The first batch of allocation came out in early April and was for three months worth. July will be the second batch.
There has to be an available allocation to get 111.

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2023 M2 Coupe - Brooklyn Grey/Cognac/CF, 6MT; 2020 MB GLE 450
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
There has to be an available allocation to get 111.
I think you mean there has to be an avaliable allocation to get 112 status which means you have a confirmed production week. 111 just means BMW accepted your build and your waiting for a build slot or allocation lol.

To the OP when you said some people are being confirmed for July and August that's still possible from the first round of allocations all depends on their scheduling. Just because they start handing second round allocations out does not mean all the first rounds are built.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #7
purdyawesome
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
I think you mean there has to be an avaliable allocation to get 112 status which means you have a confirmed production week. 111 just means BMW accepted your build and your waiting for a build slot or allocation lol.

To the OP when you said some people are being confirmed for July and August that's still possible from the first round of allocations all depends on their scheduling. Just because they start handing second round allocations out does not mean all the first rounds are built.

...the way I understand it, you need an allocation for 111. I am fist in line for next allocation and I have status 047. Still haven't heard any input regarding second allocations that were supposed to show up last week. For how much everyone seems to know about the first allocations (build week number, number of allocation slots, etc.) I'm shocked how in the dark everyone is about the second go-round. I mean, I don't know if I'm looking at August or November delivery! Makes things difficult when you want to sell your current ride...
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #8
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdyawesome
Quote:

...the way I understand it, you need an allocation for 111. I am fist in line for next allocation and I have status 047. Still haven't heard any input regarding second allocations that were supposed to show up last week. For how much everyone seems to know about the first allocations (build week number, number of allocation slots, etc.) I'm shocked how in the dark everyone is about the second go-round. I mean, I don't know if I'm looking at August or November delivery! Makes things difficult when you want to sell your current ride...
Don't count on August man. There will still be first round cars being delivered then. If I had to guess I'd say around October or something for your deliverey. Maybe late sep if you get one of the first allocations. And maybe I'm wrong about the status 111 and allocation thing. My dealer could have explaind it wrong as I'm not buying from a US dealer cuz I'm military overseas an we buy through a tax free program.
I think once the second round finally drops there will be more buzz about it. People were super hyped up about the first round because they wanted to know how many they were getting and when it started and so on. Now some of that hype has died down but I think once second round allocations drop there will be more interest/info

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 07:46 AM   #9
purdyawesome
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Don't count on August man. There will still be first round cars being delivered then. If I had to guess I'd say around October or something for your deliverey. Maybe late sep if you get one of the first allocations. And maybe I'm wrong about the status 111 and allocation thing. My dealer could have explaind it wrong as I'm not buying from a US dealer cuz I'm military overseas an we buy through a tax free program.
I think once the second round finally drops there will be more buzz about it. People were super hyped up about the first round because they wanted to know how many they were getting and when it started and so on. Now some of that hype has died down but I think once second round allocations drop there will be more interest/info

Makes sense. Thanks. I just wish the dealership would under-promise and then strive to over-deliver.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 09:26 AM   #10
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdyawesome
Quote:

Makes sense. Thanks. I just wish the dealership would under-promise and then strive to over-deliver.
I hear ya man. Hope it all works out for you.

Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #11
GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady1984 View Post
I am in the same boat, waiting on this second group of allocations. Dealer anticipated the first week of June (didn't happen) or early the second week of June (remains to be seen).
Yup I keep hearing that too and I'm under the gun because my lease is up in August and I'm hoping for an October ED on a 'vert.

COME ON BMW!
Appreciate 0