Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

View Poll Results: S65 option or S55 standart ?
YES ... I would choose the S65 if an option at this price would be availiable 92 46.00%
NO ... I would choose the standart S55 engine 108 54.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #287
Boss330
Brigadier General
Boss330's Avatar
Norway
961
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway, Scandinavia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Did you even read what you posted?

"..not radically different" still means different, it can only do so much as it is still an I6

"deeper and louder" "most distinctive"
The most interesting thing is that he keeps on posting stuff like that

But the 5min video from Ascari I posted on the previous page is probably the best sound clip we have so far. Does it sound "the same" as a 335i or doesn't it?

A guess:

Ezio: It sounds exactly the same as a 335i only it's slightly different... Or perhaps: it sounds even worse than a 335i...

Last edited by Boss330; 12-26-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #288
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
The most interesting thing is that he keeps on posting stuff like that
Ad nauseum!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #289
Penguino
Captain
Penguino's Avatar
256
Rep
790
Posts

Drives: A car.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Here

iTrader: (5)

This is a very interesting conversation. I can see that a lot of you have not driven/owned/heard a 1M. It is an N54 and does not sound ANYTHING like a 335. It has an excellent deep and throaty sound that is nothing like a 335. While it still sounds like a BMW I6 3.0 FI engine, the sound is nothing like a 335.
__________________
"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #290
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitosz View Post
This is a very interesting conversation. I can see that a lot of you have not driven/owned/heard a 1M. It is an N54 and does not sound ANYTHING like a 335. It has an excellent deep and throaty sound that is nothing like a 335. While it still sounds like a BMW I6 3.0 FI engine, the sound is nothing like a 335.
^^^This (..although it's only a few members really harping on sound)!

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 12-26-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #291
RPiM5
Major General
RPiM5's Avatar
2271
Rep
7,760
Posts

Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sunny San Diego

iTrader: (0)

The S85 and the S65 were some of the best engines ever made but so are the S63tu and S55. 99% of the people here have never felt the kind of acceleration from 140mph with these new ///M Turbocharged engines. They're leagues ahead of the old NA engines in performance. And if modded properly the sound these turbo engines make are pretty damn good (Ask me how I know).
__________________


Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #292
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
The S85 and the S65 were some of the best engines ever made but so are the S63tu and S55. 99% of the people here have never felt the kind of acceleration from 140mph with these new ///M Turbocharged engines. They're leagues ahead of the old NA engines in performance. And if modded properly the sound these turbo engines make are pretty damn good (Ask me how I know).

There was a video of a black modded F10 550 that just sounded so damn knarly, so I can imagine that the ///M5 sounds even better with similar mods.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #293
Boss330
Brigadier General
Boss330's Avatar
Norway
961
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway, Scandinavia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitosz View Post
This is a very interesting conversation. I can see that a lot of you have not driven/owned/heard a 1M. It is an N54 and does not sound ANYTHING like a 335. It has an excellent deep and throaty sound that is nothing like a 335. While it still sounds like a BMW I6 3.0 FI engine, the sound is nothing like a 335.
I'm not sure who you mean by "a lot of you"? So far it's Ezio that insists it sounds the same as a 335i (same meaning same but different ).
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #294
Boss330
Brigadier General
Boss330's Avatar
Norway
961
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway, Scandinavia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
There was a video of a black modded F10 550 that just sounded so damn knarly, so I can imagine that the ///M5 sounds even better with similar mods.
RPiM5 has a straight piped F10 M5. No 550i sounds nothing like his M5
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #295
Ezio
Brigadier General
Ezio's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
3,847
Posts

Drives: 2016 Range Rover sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
So in fact it won't sound the same as a 335i, as proven by your own reference...

A little hint: When your source says it sounds "most different during..." that means it doesn't sound the same. Sound the same means there can't be any "most different" in there anywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Did you even read what you posted?

"..not radically different" still means different, it can only do so much as it is still an I6

"deeper and louder" "most distinctive"
you guys are trying your best i know. the fact is this.

I am a M3 owner, your not. maybe this new engine to you sounds good because of what you drive now.
but to a current M3 owner, and performance car owner in general. usually when it comes time to get another car for what ever reason. you want the next car to performance, look better, and have something under its hood that in your opinion you see as a upgrade. of course within reason and within financial ability.

with that said. i feel the M4 looks great, performance of course is going to be great, but do i view a 3.0L I6 TT is something i see as a upgrade ? i wouldn't call a S65 a "better" engine, but i don't find the new I6 to be appealing.

the fact that people are EVEN comparing the M4 to the 335i in sound the department sums it all up for me. ok its not going to be exactly the same. i do not want. "not dramatically different" than a a lower model in the sound department. it makes the car less appealing.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #296
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
RPiM5 has a straight piped F10 M5. No 550i sounds nothing like his M5

Post the video. That may be the one I'm referring to.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #297
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
you guys are trying your best i know. the fact is this.

I am a M3 owner, your not. maybe this new engine to you sounds good because of what you drive now.
but to a current M3 owner, and performance car owner in general. usually when it comes time to get another car for what ever reason. you want the next car to performance, look better, and have something under its hood that in your opinion you see as a upgrade. of course within reason and within financial ability.
Nobody cares that you own an ///M3 dude. Stop with that shit! We've gone over this with you and Earl. Geez! Your superiority complex is off the charts. You are merely an ///M n00b that is completely overcome with 'Fanboyic Romanticism'. Yes, I made that term up just for you. How old are you? Some of us were probably in ///M cars before you were even driving. You just bought your ///M3 in March of this year; I had already owned 5 ///M cars before you even began researching ///M's and GT500's in the late part of 2012. Get off of your high horse; your car is nothing special (..when in the company of other people who have owned the car already).


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
with that said. i feel the M4 looks great, performance of course is going to be great, but do i view a 3.0L I6 TT is something i see as a upgrade ? i wouldn't call a S65 a "better" engine, but i don't find the new I6 to be appealing.
Then PLEASE leave refrain from commenting if the new car doesn't live up to your standards. You've made that painfully obvious.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
the fact that people are EVEN comparing the M4 to the 335i in sound the department sums it all up for me. ok its not going to be exactly the same. i do not want. "not dramatically different" than a a lower model in the sound department. it makes the car less appealing.
See the comment above.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #298
Jockey
Brigadier General
Jockey's Avatar
United_States
1585
Rep
4,108
Posts

Drives: F80 SS/SS M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Park City, UT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
you guys are trying your best i know. the fact is this.

I am a M3 owner, your not. maybe this new engine to you sounds good because of what you drive now.
but to a current M3 owner, and performance car owner in general. usually when it comes time to get another car for what ever reason. you want the next car to performance, look better, and have something under its hood that in your opinion you see as a upgrade. of course within reason and within financial ability.

with that said. i feel the M4 looks great, performance of course is going to be great, but do i view a 3.0L I6 TT is something i see as a upgrade ? i wouldn't call a S65 a "better" engine, but i don't find the new I6 to be appealing.

the fact that people are EVEN comparing the M4 to the 335i in sound the department sums it all up for me. ok its not going to be exactly the same. i do not want. "not dramatically different" than a a lower model in the sound department. it makes the car less appealing.
Really? We're going with this argument again? You own an M3 and we don't so there?

No one arguing that the S55 is going to sound like the S65. I like the sound of the S65. But I also like the sound of my N54.

But that's not the argument as those are completely subjective. You keep saying the F8X is going to sound just like a 335i. Your own source you posted doesn't even say that yet you are using that as point in your argument.

You don't feel like the F8X is an improvement over the E9X because of the engine. We got that for the thousandth time. But if still think that this car isn't an improvement over the outgoing model in almost every respect, I don't know what to say except don't buy it.

PS: I was turning wrenches on ///M cars before you probably had a driver's license
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #299
Ezio
Brigadier General
Ezio's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
3,847
Posts

Drives: 2016 Range Rover sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Nobody cares that you own an ///M3 dude. Stop with that shit! We've gone over this with you and Earl. Geez! Your superiority complex is off the charts. You are merely an ///M n00b that is completely overcome with 'Fanboyic Romanticism'. Yes, I made that term up just for you. How old are you? Some of us were probably in ///M cars before you were even driving.




Then PLEASE leave refrain from commenting if the new car doesn't live up to your standards. You've made that painfully obvious.




See the comment above.
the reason why i keep commenting is that nothing is 100% yet (some stuff is of course) . and everything is up for debate until the car is one the road.

once everything is 100% set on the car and the reviews are not. i take a test drive, watch a few exhaust clips and professional reviews. then there is no more debating, only facts from there.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #300
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
the reason why i keep commenting is that nothing is 100% yet (some stuff is of course) . and everything is up for debate until the car is one the road.

once everything is 100% set on the car and the reviews are not. i take a test drive, watch a few exhaust clips and professional reviews. then there is no more debating, only facts from there.
No, it's not up for debate. You've been ranting about your disdain for 6 cylinder engines since 2012. Why on God's green Earth would you even consider an F8X when you have already stated that you don't care for 6's. You sound like a yuppie hypocrite.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #301
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
PS: I was turning wrenches on ///M cars before you probably had a driver's license
You and I both. Ezio is a joke! Seriously!
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #302
Ezio
Brigadier General
Ezio's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
3,847
Posts

Drives: 2016 Range Rover sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Really? We're going with this argument again? You own an M3 and we don't so there?

No one arguing that the S55 is going to sound like the S65. I like the sound of the S65. But I also like the sound of my N54.

But that's not the argument as those are completely subjective. You keep saying the F8X is going to sound just like a 335i. Your own source you posted doesn't even say that yet you are using that as point in your argument.

You don't feel like the F8X is an improvement over the E9X because of the engine. We got that for the thousandth time. But if still think that this car isn't an improvement over the outgoing model in almost every respect, I don't know what to say except don't buy it.

PS: I was turning wrenches on ///M cars before you probably had a driver's license
to me what i quoted out of that article Clearly states, the car sounds similar. I use the word similar now, not the "same". but if you comprehend something different. we can leave it at that.

also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.

like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members (worth 100s of millions) . i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #303
Savory
Kaskasero
Savory's Avatar
45
Rep
344
Posts

Drives: You Insane
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Azusa, Ca

iTrader: (0)

This thread is part semantics, part V8 vs I6, and 100% entertaining
__________________
Rides:
BSM E53 X5 3.0i | Mods: 4.8is Style 168 wheels
1996 MB C280 Sport
2001 E39 M5
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #304
Sedan_Clan
Olympic Lifting Junkie
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
1729
Rep
13,651
Posts

Drives: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.
Where this discussion is concerned, your behavior is that of a youngster trying to validate himself and his purchase. I asked how old you were because I'm almost certain that many of us were scooting around in, and wrenching on, ///M cars long before you got your hands on one (..and have owned the car you currently drive many times over)....


....so PLEASE save us the diatribe about how you're an ///M3 owner and others are not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members. i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
That fact is obvious, and we were right. We were driving ///M cars before you probably had your license (..I'll be 35, and I purchased my first ///M car in my early 20's; you were still in middle school). If you don't want to be treated like an ignorant twenty-something, stop acting like one. You're in the company of gearheads (..more or less).
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #305
Ezio
Brigadier General
Ezio's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
3,847
Posts

Drives: 2016 Range Rover sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Where this discussion is concerned, your behavior is that of a youngster trying to validate himself and his purchase. I asked how old you were because I'm almost certain that many of us were scooting around in, and wrenching on, ///M cars long before you got your hands on one (..and have owned the car you currently drive many times over)....


....so PLEASE save us the diatribe about how you're an ///M3 owner and others are not.




That fact is obvious. If you don't want to be treated like an ignorant twenty-something, stop acting like one. You're in the company of gearheads (..more or less).
all right fair enough, once i finish up with anything boss or jocky says. i will stop.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #306
Boss330
Brigadier General
Boss330's Avatar
Norway
961
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway, Scandinavia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
to me what i quoted out of that article Clearly states, the car sounds similar. I use the word similar now, not the "same". but if you comprehend something different. we can leave it at that.

also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.

like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members (worth 100s of millions) . i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
To sum up:

You own a M3
You have a wealthy Family
You are a big fan of cars
You dream of going to the Nurburgring
You are young and want people to stop with the "age thing"

Perhaps you should stop with the "I own a M3 and have a wealthy family" thing as well then??? Unless you feel it's those attributes that has put you in a position to be the judge on how we should think and feel about cars?

A friendly advice would be to pay more attention to other people's meanings and feelings. Grow up an realize that not everyone agrees with you, or that what you mean isn't necessarily a universal truth...

BTW. I have owned or driven cars as diverse as a Koenigsegg CCR, every gen M3, a number of E30 M3's with S50B30, S50B32 and S54 engine conversions, Ford RS Cosworth's, BMW 5-series, Aston Martins, Ferraris ( two weeks ago I was in a garage with amongst others a 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and a DB5). This year I have driven, amongst other cars, a SLS AMG, several hot rods, and a F10 M5 with 700+hp on the Autobahn.

This year I've been twice to the Nurburgring and twice in Monaco (Top Marques Monaco Supercar show and later the Formula 1 race). I've been to the Koenigsegg factory in Sweden and to Cosworth in the UK (where they built F1 engines at the time).

And I still am thrilled about a I6 M3/M4 engine... How can that be possible??? Because to me a BMW straight six is THE engine configuration for the M3, and the F8x seems to be a very capable car Those are some reasons I am thrilled about it

I'm even looking forward to next years 1,6l V6 turbo Formula 1 engines

Last edited by Boss330; 12-26-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #307
Boss330
Brigadier General
Boss330's Avatar
Norway
961
Rep
4,824
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Norway, Scandinavia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Post the video. That may be the one I'm referring to.






Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #308
Ezio
Brigadier General
Ezio's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
3,847
Posts

Drives: 2016 Range Rover sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
To sum up:

You own a M3
You have a wealthy Family
You are a big fan of cars
You dream of going to the Nurburgring
You are young and want people to stop with the "age thing"

Perhaps you should stop with the "I own a M3 and have a wealthy family" thing as well then??? Unless you feel it's those attributes that has put you in a position to be the judge on how we should think and feel about cars?

A friendly advice would be to pay more attention to other people's meanings and feelings. Grow up an realize that not everyone agrees with you, or that what you mean isn't necessarily a universal truth...

BTW. I have driven cars as diverse as a Koenigsegg CCR, every gen M3, a number of E30 M3's with S50B30, S50B32 and S54 engine conversions, Aston Martins, Ferraris ( two weeks ago I was in a garage with amongst others a 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and a DB5). This year I have driven, amongst other cars, a SLS AMG, several hot rods, and a F10 M5 with 700+hp on the Autobahn, been twice to the Nurburgring and twice in Monaco (Top Marques Monaco Supercar show and later the Formula 1 race). I've been to the Koenigsegg factory in Sweden and to Cosworth in the UK (where they built F1 engines at the time).

And I still am thrilled about a I6 M3/M4 engine... How can that be possible??? Because to me a BMW straight six is THE engine configuration for the M3, and the F8x seems to be a very capable car Those are some reasons I am thrilled about it

I'm even looking forward to next years 1,6l V6 turbo Formula 1 engines
i really don't try to talk about what i have or where i come from. i only said that so you realize i am not some random person behind a computer who thinks he knows everything. trying to make a point i have been around some stuff. again i am not trying to start anything with that. truthfully i don't want people to know.

but ya i understand what you said. the problem with me is that i have been around exotic cars (like you) and i walked away with a different feeling. i love the high revving engines and sound of them. cant get enough. there for the E92 m3 was something liked. quote frankly i only came to BMW for these engines. you are more of a BMW or M guy than me. soi understand the love for a I6 engine you had. although i will say this. i like the E46 M3, it still had a high revving n/a engine. unlike the F80. IMO the E46 has more in common with the E92 than the F80. both high revving, individual throttle body, hell the S65 is only .8L bigger of a engine.

the only thing the F80 and E46 have in common is that they are both I6.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2014 bmw m3, 2014 bmw m3 horsepower, 2014 bmw m3 specs, 2014 bmw m4 horsepower, 2014 bmw m4 specs, 2014 m3, 2014 m3 engine, 2014 m3 forum, 2014 m3 horsepower, 2014 m3 hp, 2014 m3 specs, 2014 m3 weight, 2014 m4 engine, 2014 m4 horsepower, 2014 m4 hp, 2014 m4 specs, 2014 m4 weight, 2015 bmw m3, 2015 bmw m3 specs, 2015 bmw m4, 2015 bmw m4 specs, 2015 m3, 2015 m3 engine, 2015 m3 specs, 2015 m4, 2015 m4 engine, 2015 m4 hp, 2015 m4 specs, 2015 m4 weight, bmw f80, bmw f80 forum, bmw f80 forums, bmw f80 m3, bmw f80 m3 s55, bmw f80 m3 sedan, bmw f82, bmw f82 forum, bmw f82 forums, bmw f82 m3 coupe, bmw f82 m4, bmw f82 m4 coupe, bmw f82 m4 s55, bmw f82 m4 video, bmw f83, bmw f83 m3, bmw f83 m4, bmw m forum, bmw m forums, bmw m3 forum, bmw m3 forums, bmw m3 s55, bmw m3 s55 engine, bmw m4, bmw m4 coupe, bmw m4 coupe forum, bmw m4 forum, bmw m4 forums, bmw m4 horsepower, bmw m4 hp, bmw m4 redline, bmw m4 rev limit, bmw m4 rev limiter, bmw m4 weight, f80 m3, f82 m4

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST