Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

11-06-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
riced
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 Frozen Red

Federal Tires?!

I was running all stock 2016 M4 with Trofeo R's, and the grip was amazing. I wanted to minimize body roll so I upgraded to the KW Clubsports last week, but at the same time I had to replace the Trofeo R's as the wiring was exposed after two track days and minimal street wear. I have a good relationship with P Zero world so they tossed on P Zero's for a good deal, but I'm hating it. I was sliding with all four wheels on the slower corners and just couldn't get good grip. I can't figure out what it is; we tuned the KW's to the M4 GTS specs (which I'll have to redo later), -2.2 camber, and had a fresh set of tires.

I am heavily considering getting a set of Federal 595RS-RR because they should have better grip at a way better price. Does anybody have any experience with these federals at the track (and somewhat on the street)? I am running OEM '19 wheels so I would get the 255/35/19 and 275/35/19. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 05:57 PM   #2
Jamongkad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2 F87

A google search led me here. To revive this thread I bought a set of 595RS-PRO's as a track day tire. Was wondering if anyone has reviews on them?
Appreciate 0