Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

07-25-2019, 01:41 PM   #1
kevinmkirn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 with Comp

2 full day slots available M Track Days in Chicago Monday September 9

Hi,
I have 2 full day slots available for the M track days program near Chicago for Monday, September 9. I have a work conflict so I can't attend, nor can my buddy. I would just transfer them into your name for the same price that I paid.
I attended the full-day program last week at COTA in Austin and it is significantly better than half-day M Track Day programs which I attended the last 2 years. In addition to the half-day program sessions, you get smaller track groups (one instructor to two cars) decent track time in the M2 comp, M4 comp, and most importantly the M5 comp. We touched 160 mph on the back straight at COTA, so the full-day group is definitely much more experienced and the instructors will allow you to really test the limits of the M5 comp.
Also got a couple of hot laps in the M5 comp with Bill Auberlen at the wheel. That was humbling seeing how fast a really skilled Pro driver can go.
PM me it interested.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #2
XelleX
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Ordered 2018 AY M3

hi

how much do these go for and do you get to drive your own car?
Appreciate 0