R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

02-27-2019, 08:08 AM   #1
M4_CaptFlashheart
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 2018

Charity Trackday at Blyton, 26th March

Not sure if this allowed on the forum but a guy called frank hall runs a few charity trackdays throughout the year at Blyton Park near Gainsborough. First one is 26th March. All of the money, after paying for the event, goes to charity and over the last few years we've raised 000's for local charities, for example children with cancer and war veterans wanting to get into racing etc. There are about 12 places left I believe and for these to make any sort of money for the charities he likes to have about 45 cars on the day. If you want an extra driver in your car its an extra £10, the day itself is £120 and includes lunch and photos. Its a bargain, run by a great guy who works tirelessly and selflessly, and the usual bunch are a great group of guys who usually attend the 4-5 he runs throughout the year. Go over to Franks Charity Track day Club (FCTDC) on Facebook and see if he has any more places. I usually try to do them all if i'm not at work.

Hopefully the mods will let this post stay. Thanks.
Appreciate 0