Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels and Tires

05-24-2019, 07:14 AM   #1
chicagoshark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Tire and wheel insurance?

Anyone with zcp buy this recently? And if so, how much and how is working for you?

In Chicagoland, roads and potholes are bad! I'm actually thinking the smart move would be to buy some 437s, use those until winter, then put winter tires on those and get a new set for summer with the money I would make but selling the 666s. But that seems like a big hassle.

Second question, is there a big market for like brand new black 666s? The classified section didn't have too many
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 08:28 AM   #2
jzhu625
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f83

there's demand for 666m black, if you want quick sale $3k. a lot of people asking more than $3k and been on F/S for a while.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2019, 09:09 AM   #3
chicagoshark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhu625 View Post
there's demand for 666m black, if you want quick sale $3k. a lot of people asking more than $3k and been on F/S for a while.
These are the black inside with the chrome fronts, basically two tone. To me that's black, is there an ALL black version?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 09:13 PM   #4
jzhu625
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f83

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoshark View Post
Quote:
These are the black inside with the chrome fronts, basically two tone. To me that's black, is there an ALL black version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoshark View Post
Quote:

That's black edition. No all black.
Appreciate 0