BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

05-12-2019, 12:27 PM   #1
barney_stinsson
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

KW Clubsport 2-way 5 bolt

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Guys, I have these KW Clubsport 2-way coilovers with 5 bolt setup. You can adjust hight of the car with these as well as bump and rebound of the shocks. As you can see in the pictures, it includes everything it came with (including toolkit and original box). My car did not have EDC shocks so I don't have EDC delete kit. I've used them for about 6k miles (commuting to work) so they function like new, in great condition. All 4 of them are in perfect working order with no abnormal sound or noise whatsoever. Install them and you are good to go. I originally bought these as I was planning to buy out my M4 once lease was over. I was eventually planning to take the car to a track day. But I ended up getting corvette z06 instead so I returned the M4 before I got to the track.
Asking $1,800 net to me. I prefer pickup on Long Island, NY so you can look at them before buying, but I am willing to ship too. Given the size and weight of the box, shipping will be additional 100.
I am open to offers, but am in no rush to sell these so no low offers please.
Thanks

Last edited by barney_stinsson; 05-13-2019 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 01:26 AM   #2
Benjamin1998
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney_stinsson View Post
Guys, I have these KW Clubsport 2-way coilovers with 5 bolt setup. You can adjust hight of the car with these as well as bump and rebound of the shocks. As you can see in the pictures, it includes everything it came with (including toolkit and original box). I've used them for about 6k miles (commuting to work) so they function like new, in great condition. All 4 of them are in perfect working order with no abnormal sound or noise whatsoever. Install them and you are good to go. I originally bought these as I was planning to buy out my M4 once lease was over. I was eventually planning to take the car to a track day. But I ended up getting corvette z06 instead so I returned the M4 before I got to the track.
Asking $1,800 net to me. I prefer pickup on Long Island, NY so you can look at them before buying, but I am willing to ship too. Given the size and weight of the box, shipping will be additional 100.
I am in no rush to sell these so no low offers please.
Thanks

Come with edc delete?
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #3
barney_stinsson
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin1998 View Post
Come with edc delete?
suspension does not come with EDC delete. My car did not have EDC. Original listing updated to make that clear.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
barney_stinsson
Rep

still available
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2019, 08:17 AM   #5
Ayellowm3
Rep
Drives: F80 austin yellow m3

Kw 2 way

Can please email me ( supersonicpunch@gmail.com)
Appreciate 0