BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #23
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailyhill View Post
What is more astounding to me, all this political discussion aside, is that:

"The documents show that Mr. Trump paid a total of $1.375 million to settle the case, known as Hardy v. Kaszycki, with $500,000 of it going to a union benefits fund and the rest to pay lawyers’ fees and expenses."

So the workers were non union, the union got $500,000 for their benefits fund, and the rest went to the lawyers. The hard working polish workers got nothing in this settlement.

As usual, the lawyers are the only winners in these things. I think this is a much more important point than "who shot John".

Bailyhill
Welcome to BP OT.

You sir, win the internet today. Congratulations!!

It's fantastic that, once again, advocates for the downtrodden missed this little piece and completely gloss over the fact that they received almost nothing.

Cheers-mk

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2017, 10:37 AM   #24
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBloo View Post
Wait, so Americans should accept these standards because we are financially comfortable at this moment?
I should accept a liar, thief, imbecile, racist as the leader of the free world? Our standing in the world is reducing by the day. And that is going to have a lot to do with how comfortable you are in the future.

Progress isn't something that is guaranteed. With a demagogue it's typically reversed
LOL. Did you not pay attention to the previous Administration?

LOL
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2017, 10:42 AM   #25
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Here it is folks. I was half right, which also means I was half wrong. It wasn't Clinton that was going to be brought up to deflect the conversation away from the subject. It was Obama.

Basically what this person is saying is that Obama was horrible therefore Trump
is beyond critique. Makes perfect sense to me. You've changed my mind. I'm switching over to the ultra right now. Fuck the poor and middle class! Haha!! More money for me! Health care?! Pppfffffttt!! I got mine. Don't tread on me you poor liberal butterflies! Build that wall, I don't want any brown people here taking my jobs and stuff. White power!!! Let's get these Muslims out of MY country! There is no room for their religion here! Jesus saves! Don't believe in Jesus? GTFO! The environment can kiss my ass let's go burn some more coal! Yeah! I'm gonna move on that pussy like a bitch!

Trump is my idol! That fat North Korean is gonna choke on our nukes! I'm gonna hit that launch button, grab some fresh pussy, make fun of some fat ugly liberal women in twitter, play golf and laugh at some injuns!

That's sarcasm by the way. I don't support that way of thinking in any way shape or form and neither should anyone else.
I think sarcasm is a form of deflection...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #26
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Here it is folks. I was half right, which also means I was half wrong. It wasn't Clinton that was going to be brought up to deflect the conversation away from the subject. It was Obama.

Basically what this person is saying is that Obama was horrible therefore Trump
is beyond critique. Makes perfect sense to me. You've changed my mind. I'm switching over to the ultra right now. Fuck the poor and middle class! Haha!! More money for me! Health care?! Pppfffffttt!! I got mine. Don't tread on me you poor liberal butterflies! Build that wall, I don't want any brown people here taking my jobs and stuff. White power!!! Let's get these Muslims out of MY country! There is no room for their religion here! Jesus saves! Don't believe in Jesus? GTFO! The environment can kiss my ass let's go burn some more coal! Yeah! I'm gonna move on that pussy like a bitch!

Trump is my idol! That fat North Korean is gonna choke on our nukes! I'm gonna hit that launch button, grab some fresh pussy, make fun of some fat ugly liberal women in twitter, play golf and laugh at some injuns!

That's sarcasm by the way. I don't support that way of thinking in any way shape or form and neither should anyone else.
I think sarcasm is a form of deflection...
Except I addressed the subject first.
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2017, 06:44 PM   #27
OlBloo
Where to next........
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
LOL. Did you not pay attention to the previous Administration?

LOL
1. Rebuilding strained alliances due to Iraq and Afghanistan and rebuilt US image
2. Steady economic growth after Recession
3. Wall street reform
4. Increased citizen rights
5. Net Neutrality

Just to name a handful.
Looks like the orange orangutan is reversing it all. So maybe you should take another look and compare the two administration. Yes Obama had fuckups, but I'm fearful to see how drumpf will top his
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #28
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBloo View Post
1. Rebuilding strained alliances due to Iraq and Afghanistan and rebuilt US image
2. Steady economic growth after Recession
3. Wall street reform
4. Increased citizen rights
5. Net Neutrality

Just to name a handful.
Looks like the orange orangutan is reversing it all. So maybe you should take another look and compare the two administration. Yes Obama had fuckups, but I'm fearful to see how drumpf will top his
1. With whom? We were seen as paper tigers at the end with nary a uniform foreign policy.
2. Lowest growth of nearly any president in history.
3. You can't be serious.
4. You can't be serious.
5. Ok. One.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM46857.00
DonaldPump1104.50
Efthreeoh3417.50

12-05-2017, 11:15 PM   #29
AustinTrkJunkie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 ZCP F80

Way late reply, have a kids and much life outside of F80 post

To the point that by dollar value he's okay, twas never the point. graphs of pay simply don't address his statement that he never hires illegals.

But I've realized that Trump supporters will ignore reality LONG before admitting they are wrong.

I freely admit when I'm wrong. Alas, this is the ultimate differentiator between open and free thought and those who prefer ideology to truth.

As of late, truth seems to be losing.
Appreciate 1
c63er723.00