INDustry distribution
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-16-2017, 07:06 AM   #155
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
France
17514
Rep
1,196
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Trump still gets re-elected in 2020 is my guess!

8 years of too many regulations by the libtards in charge that hurt small businesses, corruption and failed socialist policies is why Trump got elected.

Nothing to do with the Russians, folks!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 07:39 AM   #156
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2876
Rep
10,492
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
Right, I stopped reading after "None of these charges has anything to do with improper collusion with Russia, except for the wrongful insinuations against Flynn."

So, why does the charges that have been made so far need to be linked to any collusion with Russia? I guess if you completely ignore everything about how an investigation like this works then the article might have a point. The charges say absolutely nothing about anything and most probably that's because Mueller wants it to be that way.
He seem to have forgotten the tiny detail that these guys are cooperating with the investigation in return for reduced sentences. So what crimes are they NOT being charged for? It might be collusion with Russia and it might be shop lifting in the WH cafeteria, we don't know. What we do know is that Mueller would never agree to drop the other charges if there was zero chance of climbing further up the ladder and arrest more people with the help of Flynn and Mr.Papadop. Does the author of that piece know that this has nothing to do with collusion? Hint: no he doesn't so the only reason he would say that is because he's either stupid or he's trying to lie for the benefit of his side. Hint nr2: it's probably both.

And I guess the "wrongful insinuations against Flynn" is in regards to the fact that he did talk to Russia about Team Trump eventually ripping up the sanctions and since there's nothing wrong with that he then felt the need to lie about it to the FBI, because otherwise someone might just insinuate that he did something wrong.
In his defense, who wouldn't lie to the FBI although there's a law against it to make sure that someone like the FBI doesn't get the wrong impression about what you've done, right?

And this whole "they still don't have any evidence" thing is about as ignorant as it gets. It's the equivalent of going up to someone you've never met and tell them that they don't have any evidence of ever having been outside of their hometown, because you've never seen that evidence. I get that the author guy is trying to support his side but is it really that difficult to write a few facts without getting all of them wrong before the article even starts?




Not sure if I want to attend the next lesson.
You didn't read. You did read. Which is it?

All of that typing and the 'support his side' thing comes out. Did you ever stop to say 'he could be onto something?' I think you did but your emotions turned the thought off and you fired your initial position back into high gear.


The author is just supporting his side?
Stephen Cohen from The Nation is a Trump supporting Republican everyone!
https://www.thenation.com/authors/stephen-f-cohen/

Some of your minds are made up, stuck, parked, whatever, so...

Just wait and watch. I'm done here.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #157
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2876
Rep
10,492
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
So Gonz, who surfaced these text messages from Strzok in the first place? And then who'd they tell? and then what did those people do about it? And when did this all happen? Also, were you aware that Mueller is not pursuing Trump?

If not, probably some good stuff for you to investigate.

Oh, also, since those answers are non-alternative facts you'll have to go to some credible sources.

Anybody from Austin can probably help you find out what those are.
But hey, someone keeps appreciating your attempts at posting facts. Lol

The Hill.
'The Justice Department's inspector general was not consulted before the agency released an FBI agent's text messages to the media, the office said Friday.

'Inspector General Michael Horowitz originally said in a letter to three House Democrats that DOJ officials did not consult with the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) "in order to determine whether releasing the text messages met applicable ethical and legal standards before providing them to Congress."

Horowitz also said that the department also did not consult his office before sharing the messages with the press.'


Put the bong down.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 09:53 AM   #158
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
513
Rep
833
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
You didn't read. You did read. Which is it?

All of that typing and the 'support his side' thing comes out. Did you ever stop to say 'he could be onto something?' I think you did but your emotions turned the thought off and you fired your initial position back into high gear.


The author is just supporting his side?
Stephen Cohen from The Nation is a Trump supporting Republican everyone!
https://www.thenation.com/authors/stephen-f-cohen/

Some of your minds are made up, stuck, parked, whatever, so...

Just wait and watch. I'm done here.
Well I did say that I stopped reading after "None of these charges has anything to do with improper collusion with Russia, except for the wrongful insinuations against Flynn.", so I guess that means I read everything before that and nothing after.
I did not think that he might be onto something because he started by saying things that are demonstrably false and/or downright stupid, which I think I covered in my previous post.

Oh, and by "his side" I meant his side of the argument, his position.. but whatever.

You know what, I'll ignore the first part and read the whole thing, just for you G.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #159
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
France
17514
Rep
1,196
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Putin was going to expose the DNC's corruption regardless of who won the gop nomination.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #160
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
513
Rep
833
Posts

Drives: RWD
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Alright, reading and very late brunch done!
The stuff about the media and the narrative that everyone who has contacts with Russia is a bad apple is not a good thing, agreed. But that's if everyone is innocent, which we don't know yet and furthermore it has nothing to do with the investigation itself. IF there was illegal things going on in the background of the Trump campaign then one might think that all the media BS would be worth it to catch the bad guys.
Unless national security has gone from the top of America's list of priorities to being at the bottom of course, but I doubt that's the case.

That Obama imposed sanctions on Russia to make it more difficult for Trump to improve the relations with Russia is a massive stretch that also needs to completely dismiss the fact that the IC all pointed their fingers at Russia for interfering in the election. I still can't understand how so many American's don't think that's a big deal and if you don't you would also have to think that the IC is severely compromised, which Trump didn't think (the opposite in fact) up until the feds let Hillary go and started going after his guys. Funny how his attacks on the US IC isn't mentioned.. if you think it's bad that the media is attacking every American who's ever talked to a Russian then perhaps you should think that the POTUS saying that the IC is made up of a bunch of hacks that can't be trusted is also a bit dangerous. But I digress.

If contacts with foreign nations is so normal and perfectly legal, why did everyone lie about it?

"Still more, if Flynn “colluded” in any way, it was with Israel, not Russia"
Not saying this is right or wrong, but how does he know this? Oh that's right, he doesn't.

The last part about Tillerson is neither here nor there.


What exactly did this have to do with Strozk and the horrible people doing the investigation?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #161
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6957
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The Hill.
'The Justice Department's inspector general was not consulted before the agency released an FBI agent's text messages to the media, the office said Friday.
So you're agreeing with me and posting stuff backing us up?? CONGRATS! YOU GET IT!

Exactly. This was all internal to the FBI. The IG investigated, found a bad egg, told Mueller, Mueller immediately pulled him from the investigation. In short, an independent justice department policing itself. no story here. local cop arrests shoplifter. dog bites man. sun rises. FBI ensures integrity. no story.

Unless we want to talk about some JD trumper betraying the FBI and leaking the FBI's internal business. That could be a crime. Some Trumper did a naughty.

Anyway, glad to have you on-board!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 12-16-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #162
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2876
Rep
10,492
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
So you're agreeing with me and posting stuff backing us up?? CONGRATS! YOU GET IT!

Exactly. This was all internal to the FBI. The IG investigated, found a bad egg, told Mueller, Mueller immediately pulled him from the investigation. In short, an independent justice department policing itself. no story here. local cop arrests shoplifter. dog bites man. sun rises. FBI ensures integrity. no story.

Unless we want to talk about some JD trumper betraying the FBI and leaking the FBI's internal business. That could be a crime. Some Trumper did a naughty.

Anyway, glad to have you on-board!
I read your use of surfaced, as in, to congress/media.
Rosenstein is a trumper? A cya specialist maybe.

Business Insider:
The DOJ did not immediately return a request for comment from Business Insider. But Flores told Politico that Rosenstein had consulted with the inspector general, who "determined that he had no objection to the department's providing the material to the congressional committees that had requested it."


The statement did not appear to address questions about whether the OIG approved the release of the texts to the media.

It said senior career ethics advisers "determined that there were no legal or ethical concerns, including under the Privacy Act, that prohibited the release of the information to the public either by members of Congress or by the department."

Rosenstein demurred when asked by Rep. Hakeem Jeffries during the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday who authorized the invitation. But he said there had been a decision that the texts turned over to Congress were fit for public consumption.
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 12-16-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #163
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6957
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Rosenstein ... blah blah blah ... Business Insider ... blah blah ... senior career ethics advisers ... blah blah ... Congress ... blah blah blah
Gonz, what's your point in all this? Because mine are pretty simple (I thought):

(1.) You're trying to score points for your team, but there's nobody else on the field and the scoreboard isn't even powered up ... because we're all on Team America, remember? How about a little outrage for people like you trying to divide Americans? Cause that sounds like a pretty unpatriotic shit thing to do.

(2.) The United States of America ordered an investigation into the 2016 Presidential election, specifically to determine if a foreign government interfered, i.e., Russia.

(3.) This investigation was the direct result of President Trump's public statements and his firing of FBI Director Comey and his publicly stated reasons for doing so, including his subsequent statements to Russian officials during an official state visit.

(4.) The investigation will uncover what we already know: yes, Russia interfered and not just cause it's super fun for them - which it is and was for them - but because Putin has been both aggressively attacking the West and funneling Russian wealth into his private and secret locations in the West via his oligarchs for at least a decade and murdering anybody that publishes information about it, i.e., Magnitsky.

BTW - did you know that Magnitsky was the Russian attorney of the largest US investor in Russia? And that investor pulled his money out because of this Putin corruption and money laundering? and that's why Magnitsky was murdered and the Russians are still trying to murder this US investor (Medvedev publicly said the Magnitsky tragedy is Magnitsky's dead instead of this US investor), and it's this US investor that sponsored the Magnitsky act?

Well now you do.

And guess what the Trump tower meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya was about? Russian nesting dolls? noooo... Russian tea and caviar? nooo ...

The Magnitsky Act! There ya go!

(5.) There is so much evidence of #4, that Grand Juries of US citizens have instantly indicted and agreed to proceed up the chain of people being used by the Russians.

You guys read so much facebook bullshit you can't see what's right in front of your face: Putin wants money, power, and prestige and that means subverting and suppressing the West until he can funnel the West's money into his private bank account as well.

The guy is murdering people with fucking radioactive poison; gunning down journalists; running guerrilla wars all along his borders including in the Ukraine; working with Iran to control the Middle East; and, yes, messing in not just USA elections, but all western elections.

And the firewall we've built for last 75 years against shit like this - friendlies north and south, oceans east and west, strong navy, fight battles on foreign soil, grow our friendlies through trade and public praise - is being dismantled by Trump. Trump is a giant fucking "bank error in your favor" for Putin (and China). It's like ordering a Yugo and getting a Ferrari. I doubt Putin is even asking for any of the shit Trump does. Trump has yet to implement the Russian sanctions Congress unanimously approved.

Putin is simply an expert at identifying divisive societal threads and pulling at them to see what unravels.

And all of this after The West won WWII and the Cold War.

The Soviets were right: if they're patient enough and pull the right threads the West will self destruct without a shot being fired.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 12-16-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Appreciate 1
Lups10076.50

      12-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #164
Sassicaia
Colonel
Sassicaia's Avatar
Canada
2015
Rep
2,016
Posts

Drives: SMB F80 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada

iTrader: (0)

And ALL of Trumps actions are first based on his ego first. It all starts with "cant legitimize russia interference because it might make me look bad and delegitimize my win." The trickle down effect of his low self esteem with this fact is mind blowing. He cant even agree to a sanction because that might somehow make him legitimize russias interference.

You add to the fact republicans are more concerned with their party wining the game then their country and as a result backing trump NO MATTER WHAT and you have the entire country following what might be the weakest leader in history.

As a caveats democrats are just as much a "party before country" party as the republicans, but the only difference is they aren't in power with a shitty leader. IMO without leadership on either side willing to accept they other side COULD EVER be right the divide will widen and the country will wither.

I like the US and I want it to be a powerful country. China is the earth's anus, and russia the taint. I have zero interest in them getting more powerful, but the fact is they are.
Appreciate 1
Lups10076.50

      12-16-2017, 04:48 PM   #165
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
France
17514
Rep
1,196
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post

The guy is murdering people with fucking radioactive poison; gunning down journalists; running guerrilla wars all along his borders including in the Ukraine; working with Iran to control the Middle East; and, yes, messing in not just USA elections, but all western elections.

The Soviets were right: if they're patient enough and pull the right threads the West will self destruct without a shot being fired.

The Irony, the Soviet Union self destructed without a shot being fired.

If Putin is so evil, why the libtards in charge sold to Russia the rights to swath of our Uranium?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #166
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6957
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
The Irony, the Soviet Union self destructed without a shot being fired.
Did it?

Vladimir Putin studied law at the Saint Petersburg State University, graduating in 1975, was a Soviet KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, retired in 1991 to enter politics, joined President Boris Yeltsin's administration in 1996, becoming Acting President on 31 December 1999.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 12-16-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #167
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
France
17514
Rep
1,196
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Did it?

Vladimir Putin studied law at the Saint Petersburg State University, graduating in 1975, was a Soviet KGB foreign intelligence officer for 16 years, rising to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, retired in 1991 to enter politics, joined President Boris Yeltsin's administration in 1996, becoming Acting President on 31 December 1999.
The West welcomed three former Soviet republics, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, four former satellites of the USSR , the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. a former Yugoslav republic(Slovenia) and two Mediterranean islands (Cyprus and Malta).

Most of Ukraine is under the control of the West.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 05:41 PM   #168
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10077
Rep
14,377
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
And ALL of Trumps actions are first based on his ego first. It all starts with "cant legitimize russia interference because it might make me look bad and delegitimize my win." The trickle down effect of his low self esteem with this fact is mind blowing. He cant even agree to a sanction because that might somehow make him legitimize russias interference.

You add to the fact republicans are more concerned with their party wining the game then their country and as a result backing trump NO MATTER WHAT and you have the entire country following what might be the weakest leader in history.

As a caveats democrats are just as much a "party before country" party as the republicans, but the only difference is they aren't in power with a shitty leader. IMO without leadership on either side willing to accept they other side COULD EVER be right the divide will widen and the country will wither.

I like the US and I want it to be a powerful country. China is the earth's anus, and russia the taint. I have zero interest in them getting more powerful, but the fact is they are.
I don't want the eu taking over. With my luck nk starts a war when our potato is leading it and then everyone in the world gets an infection of the disease i call the potato fever.

I often listen to our parliament sessions while walking the dogs, but i couldn't tell you anything about anything he has ever said since all i hear coming from his mouth is the word potato. ( i have anger issues)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2017, 06:15 PM   #169
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6957
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
The West welcomed three former Soviet republics, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, four former satellites of the USSR , the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. a former Yugoslav republic(Slovenia) and two Mediterranean islands (Cyprus and Malta).

Most of Ukraine is under the control of the West.
And Russia, led for two decades by a Soviet KGB Lt Col expert in subversion, insurgency, and psyops, has invaded the Ukraine, best us in Syria, is allied with Iran, and is fucking with our elections, as well as the rest of the west. Further they're actively murdering their own citizens in theirs and western countries, and anybody else's citizens who threaten their mafia state.

Here's the thing with traitors anglo: 99.9% never set out to commit treason, and aren't aware they even did.

Traitors usually get started by failing to recognize the enemy.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
Lups10076.50

      12-24-2017, 06:59 AM   #170
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2876
Rep
10,492
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Here's to hoping Wray keeps cleaning the FBI house.

Multiple outlets reporting a top FBI lawyer is allegedly under an investigation for leaking classified information to the media. Comey confidant James Baker, removed.

Andrew McCabe retiring in March, when his full pension activates.
He shouldn't get anything, except a trial. Crooked cops.
Lynch and Comey next? Strozk and Ohr?
This isn't going according to many a script. Has to sting.

Happy Holidays!
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 3
MKSixer7864.00
Efthreeoh3424.00
Zippster459.50

      12-24-2017, 11:34 AM   #171
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
3424
Rep
10,526
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Here's to hoping Wray keeps cleaning the FBI house.

Multiple outlets reporting a top FBI lawyer is allegedly under an investigation for leaking classified information to the media. Comey confidant James Baker, removed.

Andrew McCabe retiring in March, when his full pension activates.
He shouldn't get anything, except a trial. Crooked cops.
Lynch and Comey next? Strozk and Ohr?
This isn't going according to many a script. Has to sting.

Happy Holidays!
I heard there was a Christmas party for all of them on Bill Clinton's private jet (Global Initiative 1) on the tarmac of the Trent Lott International Airport in Moss Point, Mississippi....

Monica Lewinsky RSVP'd "No, thank you, XXOO".
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 1
Zippster459.50

      12-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #172
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
3424
Rep
10,526
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
And ALL of Trumps actions are first based on his ego first. It all starts with "cant legitimize russia interference because it might make me look bad and delegitimize my win." The trickle down effect of his low self esteem with this fact is mind blowing. He cant even agree to a sanction because that might somehow make him legitimize russias interference.

You add to the fact republicans are more concerned with their party wining the game then their country and as a result backing trump NO MATTER WHAT and you have the entire country following what might be the weakest leader in history.

As a caveats democrats are just as much a "party before country" party as the republicans, but the only difference is they aren't in power with a shitty leader. IMO without leadership on either side willing to accept they other side COULD EVER be right the divide will widen and the country will wither.

I like the US and I want it to be a powerful country. China is the earth's anus, and russia the taint. I have zero interest in them getting more powerful, but the fact is they are.
Good God you just crack me up.

"As a caveats democrats are just as much a "party before country" party as the republicans, but the only difference is they aren't in power with a shitty leader." - Exactly where were you from January 20th, 2009 - January 20, 2017? Not paying attention apparently...
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2017, 11:49 AM   #173
Zippster
Major
Zippster's Avatar
United_States
460
Rep
1,134
Posts

Drives: 17 BMW M2
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Did someone have a séance with J Edgar?
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2017, 12:22 PM   #174
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
3424
Rep
10,526
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Trump still gets re-elected in 2020 is my guess!

8 years of too many regulations by the libtards in charge that hurt small businesses, corruption and failed socialist policies is why Trump got elected.

Nothing to do with the Russians, folks!
I got to thinking about this. I don't think he is going to run in 2020. I think he'll get so much done in 4 years, he can call it good and hand it over to Pence.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2017, 01:04 AM   #175
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
6957
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

Here's to hoping Wray keeps cleaning the FBI house.
Whoa Gonz dude! Mind blowing theory brah ...

So, like, if every single FBI agent is fired ... then, like, all of the evidence that was collected in, like, under 5 months and used to convince 3 Grand Juries to indict, including the Former National Security Advisor, would, like, just ... DISAPPEAR!

whoooaaaa ... hey, you hungry? Let's get some tacos!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2017, 07:13 AM   #176
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2876
Rep
10,492
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^ I have no idea what that is.

Every agent? Nah, just the dirt coated. Wray has no idea what he's doing, right?

McCabe resigning: Why would skippy bail on his long and distinguished career?
The Deputy Director of the FBI is pulling the ejector handle during an ongoing, yawn, year long investigation into the POTUS?
Because he wants to spend time with his family? Age? Erectile dysfunction?
The five, or so, others are most likely finished at the FBI.
Whose fault is this? Trumps?
A campaign to harm candidate Trump was being conducted within the FBI and beyond. What part of that do you not see as wrong?

You go on to Taco Cabeza without me.

A Happy New Year to all.
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 12-29-2017 at 07:32 AM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST