INDustry distribution
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

12-07-2017, 03:42 AM   #45
eluded
2JZ-GTE
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 340 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
How does this put America first?
His policy is trump first, America second.
Appreciate 4
Lups10075.50
minn193086.00
TBN54421.50

12-07-2017, 04:04 AM   #46
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
How does this put America first?
His policy is trump first, America second.
Trumps's Policy is actually Israel first and America second. He has to please his masters. He is a good puppet for them. Good old Kushner,Lieberman,Netanyahu and Sheldon just go name a few..

World condemns Trump and pretty much America for this. Israel is condemned too but bring that up and anti-Semite cards could fly every where.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42261000
Appreciate 6
eluded1000.50
minn193086.00
TBN54421.50
Bx Tpr86.50

12-07-2017, 04:07 AM   #47
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEEM3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
I read somewhere that the Jewish Torah mentions Jerusalem 622 times, and the Koran doesn't mention it at all. And yet, the Muslim Dome of the Rock holy site is literally on top of the site of the Original Jewish temple. And now the Muslim World is up in arms over a Jerusalem embassy....
Do you realize there are Jews that advocate repossessing land owned by Palestinians because the Jewish Torah Staes the land was deeded to them by God 5000+ years ago.

And in the Israeli army troops are reporting and disgusted by the treatment of Palestinians trying to live their lives as farmers or seeking medical care due to Israeli occupation policies.

Since the assassination of Rabin a hard line policy toward Palestine. The problems in Gaza are Hamas and militancy related but the Israelis treatment of women and children just creates ill will, and this new capitol issue just creates more ill will, even if by name only.
Ya the way those Israeli women and children suicide bomb the Palestinians on a regular basis is... wait... oh....

Do some research on who the "Palestinians " are - they are Arabs who were relocated after WW1, when the Arab world was afraid of Israel being re-established. They are not ancestral people who have been there for thousands of years.
If you're going to use that argument, we don't belong in the USA either seeing as how Native Americans lived here before us and Europeans came here to further extend their mother countries empire and prevent other European nations from creating their own colonies.

As for the suicide bombing issue, ask the families of the Palestinians how they feel when their innocent children are gunned down on the streets. Imagine how you'd feel.
You didn't answer the question.
You didn't ask a question in your previous comment.
He has been brainwashed by Netanyahu and his Zionist parties. They only hear and see what they want to see. You will not get an answer out of him. Like asking Netanyahu or Trump for an answer.
Appreciate 2
Bx Tpr86.50

12-07-2017, 01:42 PM   #48
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yeah, they since we don't do it for them.
Yeah right . In Belgium we got fire works from them...
      12-07-2017, 06:44 PM   #49
M3_Beast
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

at the end of the day, the way they are occupying Palestine is unthinkable. You would think they would know better. At the end of the day Israel wants the entire country to itself it was the ultimate goal from the beginning. Sad!
Appreciate 4
minn193086.00
Lups10075.50
Bx Tpr86.50

12-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #50
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Beast View Post
at the end of the day, the way they are occupying Palestine is unthinkable. You would think they would know better. At the end of the day Israel wants the entire country to itself it was the ultimate goal from the beginning. Sad!
Right Israel should know better, and the country is split Left and Right, but still no excuse. And then realizing Netanyahu is a bad you have Evangelicals in the United States influential in the Republican Party allowing Israel to act like an occupier.

When you look at the pictures of Netanyahu and his wife visiting trump a few months back at the White House - no one could possibly argue otherwise that Trump's thought the Israeli Prime Minister and his wife were nutters and certainly not the kind of people the Trump's would like or associate with. So then you start thinking why would Trump announce this new policy for the American Embassy - is it strictly political to cement his base ?

Last edited by ScottSinger; 12-08-2017 at 09:33 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 08:59 PM   #51
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I read somewhere that the Jewish Torah mentions Jerusalem 622 times, and the Koran doesn't mention it at all. And yet, the Muslim Dome of the Rock holy site is literally on top of the site of the Original Jewish temple. And now the Muslim World is up in arms over a Jerusalem embassy....
Do you realize there are Jews that advocate repossessing land owned by Palestinians because the Jewish Torah Staes the land was deeded to them by God 5000+ years ago.

And in the Israeli army troops are reporting and disgusted by the treatment of Palestinians trying to live their lives as farmers or seeking medical care due to Israeli occupation policies.

Since the assassination of Rabin a hard line policy toward Palestine. The problems in Gaza are Hamas and militancy related but the Israelis treatment of women and children just creates ill will, and this new capitol issue just creates more ill will, even if by name only.
Ya the way those Israeli women and children suicide bomb the Palestinians on a regular basis is... wait... oh....

Do some research on who the "Palestinians " are - they are Arabs who were relocated after WW1, when the Arab world was afraid of Israel being re-established. They are not ancestral people who have been there for thousands of years.
If you're going to use that argument, we don't belong in the USA either seeing as how Native Americans lived here before us and Europeans came here to further extend their mother countries empire and prevent other European nations from creating their own colonies.

As for the suicide bombing issue, ask the families of the Palestinians how they feel when their innocent children are gunned down on the streets. Imagine how you'd feel.
You didn't answer the question.
You didn't ask a question in your previous comment.
He has been brainwashed by Netanyahu and his Zionist parties. They only hear and see what they want to see. You will not get an answer out of him. Like asking Netanyahu or Trump for an answer.
Yes - that's me. Brainwashed.

I guess you missed my apology/clarification, immediately following his post....
      12-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #52
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Right Israel should know better, and the country is split Left and Right, but still no excuse. And then realizing Netanyahu is a bad you have Evangelicals in the United States influential in the Republican Party allowing Israel to act like an occupier.

When you look at the pictures of Netanyahu and his wife visiting trump a few months back at the White House - no one could possibly argue otherwise that Trump's thought the Israeli Prime Minister and his wife were nutters and certainly not he kind of people the Trump's would like or associate with. So then you start thinking why would Trump announce this new policy for the American Embassy - is it strictly political to cement his base ?
I think he's keeping his promise to stop kicking the can down the road (delaying the move that was promised several presidents ago). After Obama's abysmal performance in the ME, which alienated our allies, Trump is likely wanting to show that the US keeps its word.
LobB4641.50
MKSixer7863.00

12-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #53
martin mustang
Captain
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 520 F10,X5 40e, 911c4s, 635csi

And some how the casualties on the Palestinian side always manage to be 1000's time more than the one on the Israeli side, must be a biblical miracle

Quote:

Appreciate 5
Lups10075.50
bbbbmw1967.00
anglo17510.50
Bx Tpr86.50

12-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #54
LobB
Major General
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin mustang View Post
And some how the casualties on the Palestinian side always manage to be 1000's time more than the one on the Israeli side, must be a biblical miracle
It's no miracle. Simply that the Muslims suicide vest keep detonating too early
Appreciate 1
Robin_NL2614.00

12-08-2017, 09:06 AM   #55
stooker
F80 n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K

Quote:

When you look at the pictures of Netanyahu and his wife visiting trump a few months back at the White House - no one could possibly argue otherwise that Trump's thought the Israeli Prime Minister and his wife were nutters and certainly not he kind of people the Trump's would like or associate with. So then you start thinking why would Trump announce this new policy for the American Embassy - is it strictly political to cement his base ?
It's funny that when a politician does what they said they would do, people are surprised, like "omg, how could they?!". We are so used to broken campaign promises to get elected, that it is near preposterous that a politician would make good on one. Why would you question if it's political? Because of course it is.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7863.00

12-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #56
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

1. Israel has considered Jerusalem its capital since 1949,

2. The US put the embassy in Tel Aviv,

3. The 1995 Act said we would move the embassy to Jerusalem,

4. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all issued delays in moving the Embassy,

5. Trump is finally acting upon the law.
anglo17510.50
SakhirM46886.00
Robin_NL2614.00

12-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #57
anglo
Libertarian
France
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Mr Trump announces America will recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israil & orders the US Embassy to relocate to Jerusalem.
This has apparently alarmed the allies of the US & angered its enemy's across the Middle East.
There is speculation that this move will destroy the Middle East peace process.

Personally I think fuck em, Jerusalem has been the historical & spiritual capital of Israel for over 3000 years & the decision to not formally recognise this by many countries is just so as to not upset the Arabs, although I rather suspect that this will unfortunately be the cause of yet many more deaths.
I thought they were already angry at the US for supporting Israel.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #58
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I think we will have to wait to see the results over time. I did read a piece from an apologist Jewish group in Newsweek that stated it is basically the first step to the destruction of the world. They may have been slightly hyperbolic.
2nd step is the Republican tax bill
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7863.00

12-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #59
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Inch'Allah Jerusalem !

12-08-2017, 06:22 PM   #60
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Don't worry guys, the Navy, Marines, Army and Air Force will be there to take the bullets for such dangerous decisions as always! I'm glad my ship left Israel over 2 months ago!
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #61
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
Don't worry guys, the Navy, Marines, Army and Air Force will be there to take the bullets for such dangerous decisions as always! I'm glad my ship left Israel over 2 months ago!
It's American Service men and women globally that could be at risk for Trump/Kushner politics. Uncalled for and I really hope things calm before more people are killed.
Appreciate 2
Bx Tpr86.50

12-08-2017, 06:48 PM   #62
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Super lib Susan Sarandon last week.

'We'd be at war if hillary had won'
She's exactly right.
      12-08-2017, 07:32 PM   #63
stooker
F80 n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K

Quote:
It's American Service men and women globally that could be at risk for Trump/Kushner politics. Uncalled for and I really hope things calm before more people are killed.
Yeah I’ve been stationed overseas 2008-2011, deployed to the Middle East in 2010 and 2013, and stationed overseas again 2015 to present. Nothing has changed: Americans are targets.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #64
djsaad1
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Do you realize there are Jews that advocate repossessing land owned by Palestinians because the Jewish Torah states the land was deeded to them by God 5000+ years ago.

No offense, but you have no clue on what really goes on in the area.

Come to Israel, spend some time with the IDF, research the matter while being there instead of reading all the crap from afar, and I bet your perspective will change within hours.

P.S. the Palestinians have no attachment to West Jerusalem, they never did. Only the extremist that want all of Israel destroyed care about west Jerusalem. West Jerusalem where the embassy will be going, will always be Israeli land.
Appreciate 3
Efthreeoh3422.50
MKSixer7863.00
Robin_NL2614.00

12-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #65
M3_Beast
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

That's a perspective seen from the Israel side. But when you occupy the other side treat them like slaves, control their movement shut down the borders, assault them, do you really expect people to standby? If it's so bad why is Israel building illegal settlements? We know Israel is tied into American policy, lobbyist etc. so we know you have convinced America, but the interesting thing is the whole world doesn't see it that way.
Appreciate 3
      12-08-2017, 11:24 PM   #66
anglo
Libertarian
France
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
That's a perspective seen from the Israel side. But when you occupy the other side treat them like slaves, control their movement shut down the borders, assault them, do you really expect people to standby? If it's so bad why is Israel building illegal settlements? We know Israel is tied into American policy, lobbyist etc. so we know you have convinced America, but the interesting thing is the whole world doesn't see it that way.
Occupy? Where do you think thr Jewish people came from? Some never left Israel
Appreciate 0