Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

10-23-2022, 07:08 PM   #1
hworang00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW F80 M3

New shop in the RDU area!

Hey guys,

thought I'd throw a shout out to my boy who's venturing out on his own. His name is Felix Balines and he's one of the best mechanics out there. I've worked with lots of them and he's definitely one of the best and he'll do what's best for the client. He's always looked out for me and the fact that he was the highest performing CarBahn mechanic in the US last year says something. He's done some big builds through the BMW dealership but was handicapped by their rules. He's now ventured out at Greg's Classic Auto and Garage in Durham but has plans to grow within that shop. Anyone who needs work done on ANY car but especially their BMW's, I suggest you check him out and hit him up. I'll link a couple links for him below.

Greg's Classic Auto & Garage

Built by Felix Instagram

I don't get any kickback or anything for this, just thought I'd shout out a great dude with great talents when it comes to BMW's.

Haha, also, go give me a follow on instagram! My Instagram awesom3.f80

Last edited by hworang00; 10-23-2022 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Spacing
Appreciate 0