European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

12-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #1
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Chicago: Brand new PS5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
LOCAL sale to Chicago area only.

Hey everyone,

I was sent another PS5 invitation email today so I claimed it. Not sure how difficult it still is to get one but I figured I'd post it up here to see if anyone needed a last minute snag before Christmas. I'm selling it for what I paid for it ($545.04), order confirmation below. It's still in transit as of this moment, but by the time it gets here, it might be a little too close to Christmas to post it up and get a response in time.

If anyone wants it, first local member to reply to this thread gets it reserved, and I'll PM you once it arrives to arrange meet up and purchase (cash only). This is a local sale to Chicago area only. I live in Chicago SW Suburbs, and just want to keep this easy.

I hope this helps someone out. There's no funny business on my end, check my iTrader if you have any doubts. And not that I can actually verify the buyer, but please, no scalpers. I'm not sure if these are still going over MSRP but I'm really only doing this to hopefully help out someone local in the spirit of the season.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas

Attached Images