Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

09-14-2021, 12:47 PM   #1
Ohhiaj
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY BMW M3

Wheel Alignment Question

Just installed Eibach lowering springs on my 2015 F80.

I called my go to tire shop to ask how much theyll charge to align my f80 since they aligned my lifted tacoma earlier this year and did a good job. Then they said they do not do BMWs since they require "special tools" I then called another tire shop (les schwabb) near me and they also said that I would need to take it into BMW for alignment.

This is my first M car, or newer BMW. Had a bunch for e46s in the past. and this is the first time I've heard of this? Is it because of the adaptive headlights that's what's needing a special tool for?

Thoughts? should I take it to the stealership to get aligned? I did find another shop that said they can do it for $130 while the stealership is asking $180.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2021, 03:03 PM   #2
Ant_tc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3 30 Jahre

Only "special" process is that BMW recommends loading your vehicle with a specific amount of weights prior to adjustments.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0