ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

09-17-2021, 07:37 PM   #1
Craigito
Captain
Rep
Drives: 16' F82 M4

Garage List
2020 BMW M4   [10.00]
Just a quick update. Had the guys at EAS in OC install my new BBK. I had AP perform the pre-burnishment and also picked up the anti-rattle clips. I ordered the Ferodo 3.12 pads but also picked up the DS2500 to run between track events. Also had them do a DCT Fluid and Filter service while it was there (ECS Tuning kit). Car has 93k miles so just protecting my investment if you will.

I am HAPPY to say that the DS2500's have made zero noise so far. I'm 99% sure the pre-burnished rotors are mostly the reason. The pads are like other racey pads. A little numb when cold but then nice and grabby after a few hard stops. Gonna so a few quick runs this weekend to push them a bit.

Dust is pretty crazy just after a few days after install but that is to be expected. Im just super happy they don't make the awful noises the PFC pads did.

Fontana ROVAL in 2 weeks so will provide update post event. Really excited to see how I can improve my times.

I have the Apex EC-7 18x10 rims coming next week. Going to run a square setup with GY Supercar 3R 275/35/18 as my dedicated track tire. Tires are on back order right now so might not get them before Fontana.

Have a great weekend all
Attached Images

Current Ride 2016 M4 / Mineral Gray / DCT/ Full Black Leather / 19in Gunmetal / Executive /LED/Ohlinds RT/SSR DP-CP-Intake/AP Essex 9668/Bootmod STG 2/DINAN HE
Appreciate 1