INDustry distribution
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #1
eunosracr
Colonel
133
Rep
2,230
Posts

Drives: a car
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: here

iTrader: (4)

CA Suggestion

Can anyone provide a contact for any CA or Sales Managers willing to deal on M4s? I am not having any luck locally in Miami. TIA.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 07:35 AM   #2
Tuscan
Second Lieutenant
72
Rep
257
Posts

Drives: Public Transportation
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

He told me he can do 2k above European delivery invoice.

John Weltzien

Sr Client Advisor

Braman Motorcars

561-242-3119
__________________
.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
YMB-M3-J2
Major
YMB-M3-J2's Avatar
United_States
238
Rep
1,286
Posts

Drives: YMB M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Call Les Cutler at Pembroke Pines BMW. He's great to work with. Tell him Justin with the X4/M4 told you to call him.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
eunosracr
Colonel
133
Rep
2,230
Posts

Drives: a car
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: here

iTrader: (4)

Thanks guys !
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
dmk08
Retired Poster
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
4720
Rep
10,949
Posts

Drives: 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)

Apparently Monica @ BMW Freehold in NJ is doing cars at about 1k over invoice.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #6
Launch Control
Second Lieutenant
40
Rep
229
Posts

Drives: F80 - SS/SS
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunosracr View Post
Can anyone provide a contact for any CA or Sales Managers willing to deal on M4s? I am not having any luck locally in Miami. TIA.
Please call Khoi and just ask him on the phone about his deal. Trust me!

http://www.longbeachbmw.com/dealersh...rnet-staff.htm

Tell him He was recommended from the Bimmerpost forums.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 04:58 PM   #7
JoeyBananas
Lieutenant Colonel
666
Rep
1,525
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Apparently Monica @ BMW Freehold in NJ is doing cars at about 1k over invoice.
True story , bought my $75,525 car for $69k with holiday incentive. She's AWESOME!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #8
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6425
Rep
23,585
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Let us know if we can help. We have been a long time supporter of the forum
Davids contact info is below in my signature.

We sell a ton of cars to buyers in your area
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #9
X2Board
Lieutenant Colonel
X2Board's Avatar
United_States
418
Rep
1,644
Posts

Drives: I'm back, bitches! '13 E92 ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wake Forest, NC

iTrader: (1)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Let us know if we can help. We have been a long time supporter of the forum
Davids contact info is below in my signature.

We sell a ton of cars to buyers in your area
Unsolicited endorsement:

Ordering/Buying my car through David @ Steve Thomas BMW, has been a great experience. David's assistant, Katie, is always quick to respond to emails, and was great in making my arrangements for ED delivery, and the factory tour.

I am happy with the deal that I got, and even though there may be slightly better deals out there, the professional service, and peace of mind it has brought, has already earned Steve Thomas my future business.

Jimmy, huge Kudos to you too. You are an asset to the forum, and a true BMW enthusiast!

Sincerely,

Marlon
__________________
2013 Jerez Black/Black E92 ZCP DCT - I'm back!!
2014 Guards Red 991 C2S 7MT - Gone.
2015 YMB/SS F80 M3 6sp - Gone
2011 Sapphire Black/Black E70 X5 M - Gone.
2010 Jerez Black/Black E90 M3 DCT -Gone-
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 08:31 PM   #10
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6425
Rep
23,585
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2Board View Post
Unsolicited endorsement:

Ordering/Buying my car through David @ Steve Thomas BMW, has been a great experience. David's assistant, Katie, is always quick to respond to emails, and was great in making my arrangements for ED delivery, and the factory tour.

I am happy with the deal that I got, and even though there may be slightly better deals out there, the professional service, and peace of mind it has brought, has already earned Steve Thomas my future business.

Jimmy, huge Kudos to you too. You are an asset to the forum, and a true BMW enthusiast!

Sincerely,

Marlon

Thanks again Marlon much much appreciated
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #11
JoeyBananas
Lieutenant Colonel
666
Rep
1,525
Posts

Drives: NA
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

I think I referred too many people. I believe my Dealership is out of allocations now, lol
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2014, 04:29 PM   #12
eunosracr
Colonel
133
Rep
2,230
Posts

Drives: a car
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: here

iTrader: (4)

Monica gave me the best quote i have gotten to date. Pretty sure I am going with her even if it means flying to Jersey and driving back. Yes it was that good.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST