Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-02-2022, 02:26 AM   #1
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Now: Aston DBX, BMW M2C

F87 Trade/Offer

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all, this is my 2020 M2 Competition in Hockenheim Silver with 20,XXX miles. I have had this car since October of 2020, when I purchased it with 1200 miles. The car has never been tuned and has had no engine mods. It has a DCT, blue stitching on the interior, and all the options possible besides a sunroof. PPF was applied on virgin delivery paint and the paint has essentially never been exposed except the move from factory to delivery, making it perfect and pearly. Garage kept. I have documented the car’s service work and have BMW’s receipts. The car has had no accidents and has a clean title. It has a decent amount of extras on it, to the amount of $20,528 in total. Here is a list (I enjoy bookkeeping, so even the smaller things are documented):

Akrapovic full titanium exhaust cat-back with carbon tips - $5310
Active Autowerk signature non-res mid-pipe - $1044
Titan 7 - T-S5 FORGED rims in Satin Titanium with BMW and Titan 7 center locks, ceramic coated - $3124
M2CS-R adjustable carbon wing, paint matched, PPF’d - $3150
XPEL Ultimate Regenerative PPF, full front + side skirts + rear fenders - $3800
9-year guarantee Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coat, full car - $1550
Rear M-Performance style carbon fiber diffuser from GCA - $650
Hüper Optik ceramic film tint - 70% (highest end UV blocker with minimal tinting) - $800
IND exposed carbon and alcantara (to match the doors and dash) interior kit - $600
IND front reflector delete - $100
Rear Acxeon reflector delete with vent - $150
Plastic CS style front lip - $250

Owning this car has been amazing, but I am looking for something a little less comfortable and a bit more engaging. Ideally, trading for a daily driven M4 GTS with higher milage would be excellent, but I am not opposed to hearing offers for any cars of any kind. I would not want to put cash on top of a deal unless the car is extraordinary. I am in absolutely no rush to part with this car as it is a daily joy to drive. My Instagram is @8MPG4ME if you want to check out other photos. Any questions feel free to PM on here or on Instagram. Thanks for reading!

Attached Images

Last edited by Iamlemon; 03-06-2022 at 07:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2022, 08:29 AM   #2
robopp
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
Wrong forum. This is for BMWs not Subarus. 😂
Appreciate 1
      03-04-2022, 12:42 PM   #3
Iamlemon
Enthusiast