Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

10-11-2015, 03:03 AM   #1
Forza First
IG: Forza.First
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW F82 M4

Exclamation FS: ESS Tuning S55 E-Tronic Tuner $800 OBO

I am selling an ESS Tuning S55 E-Tronic Tuner for the F8x m3/m4. It was bought, installed and then uninstalled within a few weeks by European Auto Source. It is in perfect condition and comes with all the parts and an instruction manual. If you're looking for some extra power out of your car this is a high quality and reliable product. It is plug and play and there is no hardwiring involved in the install. The install itself is very easy and you can do it yourself in under an hour by following the instructions or just get it done at your local shop. The car is fast enough for me as is thats why I'm selling the tune. It did bump up the power by significant amount and you definitely feel it when you get on the pedal over stock. Great alternative to JB4. Im asking for $800 OBO. Retail is more than a $1000 with tax.

More info and pics in the link below

http://www.esstuning.com/products/S5...ic-Tuner-.html

Last edited by Forza First; 10-11-2015 at 04:12 AM..
Appreciate 0