Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

03-07-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
Rahul718
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 Comp 6mt

FS: Omega Planet Ocean 8900 - 4 months old - full set - 215.33.44.21.01.001 - NYC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my black Omega Planet Ocean 43.5 with 8900 movement on black leather/rubber strap. Reference number 215.33.44.21.01.001. This is a full set with hangtag, plastic coffin, all 3 warranty cards and inner and outer boxes. I’m the original owner and the watch was purchased new from an AD in the U.S. the warranty is dated 11/14/19 and comes with the 5 year warranty. I’m selling it because I’ve been wearing my Diver 300m more and prefer the thinner profile. There’s nothing wrong with this watch aside from 2 cosmetic blemishes.

- the first blemish is on the 5o’clock lug. It’s a rub mark that I just noticed. It cannot be felt. - The second blemish is more noticeable and is on the HE valve side. Again, this cannot be felt and feels smooth. In fact you can’t really see it straight on, just at the right angle. The pictures were taken to emphasize the blemish.
Timekeeping is superb @ less then +1 spd. Plenty of positive references on the WUS forums.

Price is $3600 shipped and PayPal within the US. Will not ship outside of the US and am not interested in trades - please don’t ask. NO RETURNS! Please ask any questions or request particular images if there’s any uncertainty.
Thanks Rahul

Attached Images

Appreciate 0