BPM
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 83 32.30%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.24%
Inclusive 18 7.00%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.79%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-25-2020, 02:08 PM   #6139
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4546
Rep
4,627
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 02:26 PM   #6140
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
3,342
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://apnews.com/2ce0cdd506b5347b69607a1cabe7d1ab


WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's lawyers opened his Senate impeachment defense Saturday with the false assertion that Democrats tried to shut the president's team out of the congressional inquiry that preceded the charges. Actually, Democrats invited Trump to participate and he declined


CIPOLLONE: Democrats "hid evidence" from the Senate impeachment trial in their opening arguments.

THE FACTS: This is an iffy definition of hiding something. Cipollone spoke about the July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukraine's president, which is at the heart of the impeachment case, and cited certain passages that Democrats did not play up or mention in their prosecution argument.

The rough transcript of that conversation is a matter of public record, having been released by the White House, and is far from hidden.
Liberal Hack. Look at his associations.
gee, i dunno MK, really hard to imagine that a NEWS article from AP would evah be critical of Donald Trump.

.........thud
Appreciate 1
MKSixer22837.50

      01-25-2020, 02:28 PM   #6141
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10339
Rep
13,093
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Seriously, you're that thick?

The video has been explained probably over 100 times on this forum.But you're clinging to the alt right narrative that something is wrong here.

But since you didn't listen before, here you go:

As part of official US policy to combat corruption in Ukraine, the US asked poroshenko to fire his attorney general. Joe Biden reinforced this point. The Ukrainian Attorney General was not investigating corruption. He was letting it slide.

Please prove something different.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 02:29 PM   #6142
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
3,342
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Gad! I just picked up on the fact the Trump wanted a subordinate (Ukr Ambassador) fired.
Imagine that, an elected official firing a holdover from the prior admin who didn't like or respect her new boss.
totally shocking, RD clutching his beads at the very mention...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer22837.50
gjm1201311.50

      01-25-2020, 02:29 PM   #6143
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4546
Rep
4,627
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As part of official US policy to combat corruption in Ukraine, the US asked poroshenko to fire his attorney general. Joe Biden reinforced this point. The Ukrainian Attorney General was not investigating corruption. He was letting it slide.
i understand, perhaps he was investigating corruption but within the biden family. not the corruption they wanted. more important is the fact that they withheld aid at a crucial time. they could have provided the aid first then requested. no?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #6144
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10339
Rep
13,093
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As part of official US policy to combat corruption in Ukraine, the US asked poroshenko to fire his attorney general. Joe Biden reinforced this point. The Ukrainian Attorney General was not investigating corruption. He was letting it slide.
i understand, perhaps he was investigating corruption but within the biden family. not the corruption they wanted. more important is the fact that they withheld aid at a crucial time. they could have provided the aid first then requested. no?
No. But feel free to share your corroborating evidence.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 02:36 PM   #6145
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2868
Rep
4,294
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Has the Trump defense challenged these facts yet:

Trump wanted investigations announced, not necessarily followed through on

He pursued this policy through Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Giuliani's assertions are fake, the ones about the Bidens, and the ones about the 2016 Ukraine interference

He (Trump)withheld a White House visit, and almost $400,000,000 in military aid to pursue this policy.
Joe and his son pretty much admitted their nepotism and corruption in public.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer22837.50

      01-25-2020, 02:36 PM   #6146
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4546
Rep
4,627
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

we've already been provided evidence that biden withheld aid. he volunteered it himself.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer22837.50

      01-25-2020, 02:46 PM   #6147
cmyx6go
Major
cmyx6go's Avatar
4257
Rep
1,473
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
RD, would love to hear your comments on this morning.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 02:51 PM   #6148
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2868
Rep
4,294
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 2
anglo55624.50

      01-25-2020, 02:55 PM   #6149
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10339
Rep
13,093
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Has the Trump defense challenged these facts yet:

Trump wanted investigations announced, not necessarily followed through on

He pursued this policy through Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Giuliani's assertions are fake, the ones about the Bidens, and the ones about the 2016 Ukraine interference

He (Trump)withheld a White House visit, and almost $400,000,000 in military aid to pursue this policy.
Joe and his son pretty much admitted their nepotism and corruption in public.
No they didn't.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 04:10 PM   #6150
larrylarry
Private
58
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
we've already been provided evidence that biden withheld aid. he volunteered it himself.
This is not a thing. The Vice President can't do this...at all...ever...To be honest I wasn't aware of what the Vice President could do constitutionally so I googled it and there are some fairly good answers you can glean from the U.S. Senates website or even Wikipedia.

The video where Vice President Joe Biden says "I..I..I'm ...We are not giving you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority(they are right) your not the president." He replied "Well go ahead and call them." If you don't think the President and Vice President were on the exact same page before Vice President Biden got there I don't know if there is any use continuing the conversation. A minute prior to the above quote he states "I was supposed to announce there was another billion dollar loan guarantee." Not that HE had not made the decision. And later he says "It's not my role to make foreign policy"
Appreciate 2
      01-25-2020, 04:12 PM   #6151
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4546
Rep
4,627
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

Thank you for the clarification.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 04:42 PM   #6152
Joe-T
Private First Class
225
Rep
158
Posts

Drives: F16 X6
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylarry View Post
He replied "Well go ahead and call them." If you don't think the President and Vice President were EQUALLY CORRUPT, I don't know if there is any use continuing the conversation. A minute prior to the above quote he states "I was supposed to announce there was another billion dollar loan guarantee." Not that HE had not made the decision. And later he says "It's not my role to make foreign policy"
I fixed it for you
Appreciate 2
      01-25-2020, 10:39 PM   #6153
Nuckle
Lieutenant
858
Rep
414
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3MC
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
Is the south gonna rise again?

I think I have already covered this question but I will give it another go.

Will the south rise again? I doubt it and I am not in favor of that sort of thing.

I do however give it better odds than you messing with someone's personal property even if it includes "fucking with that flag".

What I would love to see is your candy ass rolling down to Bama and asking the residents here if the south is going to rise again or fucking with their personal property even if it includes "fucking with that flag". I think you are full of shit and you are nothing past an internet troll. This is likely your only place of power which only resides in your head. Tonight I am going to pray that you find happiness and other ways to feel important. Your time needs to be more important.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410202.00
Poiseuille4369.50

      01-26-2020, 12:04 AM   #6154
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10339
Rep
13,093
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
Is the south gonna rise again?

I think I have already covered this question but I will give it another go.

Will the south rise again? I doubt it and I am not in favor of that sort of thing.

I do however give it better odds than you messing with someone's personal property even if it includes "fucking with that flag".

What I would love to see is your candy ass rolling down to Bama and asking the residents here if the south is going to rise again or fucking with their personal property even if it includes "fucking with that flag". I think you are full of shit and you are nothing past an internet troll. This is likely your only place of power which only resides in your head. Tonight I am going to pray that you find happiness and other ways to feel important. Your time needs to be more important.
You are laughable. You claim you don't care about my little "the South will rise again" claim every time you post, but look at your long post.

Candy ass? First of all, I would say a Texan, on average, is tougher than any......Alabamian.... at any point.


But you're simply a trumpster snowflake.



.
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 05:26 AM   #6155
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Why are you here posting the same things over and over hundreds of times? Inquiring minds and all of that.

Just Let it go man!

No ones opinions are going to change etc etc.........
Because facts are facts?

Appreciate 1
      01-26-2020, 05:28 AM   #6156
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
.
There is no indication that Durham is investigating the Bidens. None. If you've got some new reporting about it, I'd love to see it.

No, if what Trump did was abuse of the power of the Presidency, the Bidens actually being corrupt does not magically make that OK.

You're right - Hunter got the AMTRAK gig for the same reason he got the Burisma gig. His prominent last name. No one has ever argued otherwise that I'm aware. Pretty sure Hunter even copped to it in an interview recently.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 06:18 AM   #6157
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I don't think anyone knows what Durham is actually investigating, since unlike most Democrat process (read as Adam Schiff), nothing is being leaked to the press.
Agreed. So assuming he's investigating the Bidens for something is unreasonable. Right?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 06:36 AM   #6158
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Wrong.

Assuming Joe Biden wasn't getting kickbacks from Ukraine through his boy is unreasonable.
You're delusional.
Appreciate 1
      01-26-2020, 07:29 AM   #6159
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4370
Rep
3,342
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Has the Trump defense challenged these facts yet:

Trump wanted investigations announced, not necessarily followed through on

He pursued this policy through Rudy Giuliani

Rudy Giuliani's assertions are fake, the ones about the Bidens, and the ones about the 2016 Ukraine interference

He (Trump)withheld a White House visit, and almost $400,000,000 in military aid to pursue this policy.
Joe and his son pretty much admitted their nepotism and corruption in public.
No they didn't.
yes they did
(runs out tongue, wags ears)
Appreciate 1
gjm1201311.50

      01-26-2020, 06:05 PM   #6160
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10339
Rep
13,093
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Wrong.

Assuming Joe Biden wasn't getting kickbacks from Ukraine through his boy is unreasonable.
You're delusional.
I'll bet he is salivating for tomorrow, when the Trump team starts blaming Adam Schiff and Hunter Biden and Joe Biden for everything. The old "she had it coming defense".
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST