ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-10-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Rayers1997
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

GA transporter trashed the underside of my car (HELP)

so dude comes to deliver my car in the dead of night, and easily weighs 300 plus pounds. my driveway is sloped, and the car required 2 by 4s to get off the trailer on flat road. so this genius decides to nack his trailer up against my sloper driveway, so my lowered car is unloaded in a V. big boy then proceeds to pull my car forward (after stuffing himself into it for a couple minutes) and scrapes the bumper. tries to pull further, rear bumper catches and starts to separate. uses 2 by 4s for the back. bumper clears but exhaust scrapes and tips pop off (they snapped back on but arent lined up anymore) and scraped the edge of my vinyl. he also cracked the plastic undershields. anyone in the SC/NC/GA that could help me fix some of this stuff? i can pay, i just dont want to pay dealer prices.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

so your not going to totally fuck the transportation company as they have fucked you
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
Rayers1997
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
so your not going to totally fuck the transportation company as they have fucked you
ah well you see, this guy delivered it in the dead of night. i live in a wooded suburb, so shit was pitch black. i had a phone light to inspect, and was given no paperwork or anything from the driver as confirmation, other than telling him i had it i was told to contact the next day if i found damages, but was given no information. so i contacted the seller about it. took 2 days to find the damage, as i have a back injury and cant realky get down there to inspect. so im.just stuck with my cock in my hands
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
ah well you see, this guy delivered it in the dead of night. i live in a wooded suburb, so shit was pitch black. i had a phone light to inspect, and was given no paperwork or anything from the driver as confirmation, other than telling him i had it i was told to contact the next day if i found damages, but was given no information. so i contacted the seller about it. took 2 days to find the damage, as i have a back injury and cant realky get down there to inspect. so im.just stuck with my cock in my hands
i highly doubt your shit outta luck, create a scene ,threaten, lie, cheat, steal, kill...

no but seriously. create a stink and try to recover any amount of money
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 02:13 PM   #5
Rayers1997
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
i highly doubt your shit outta luck, create a scene ,threaten, lie, cheat, steal, kill...

honestly, the only thing i have done is drive down there and put a gun in his mouth. dudes just a fuck
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #6
Rayers1997
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

honestly, the only thing i have done is drive down there and put a gun in his mouth. dudes just a fuck
they claim they arent liable because i didnt call the cops. i just have to deal with the fuckery. now im just desperately trying to find people that I can work on it with, because I know nobody after moving from pa
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 02:38 PM   #7
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
they claim they arent liable because i didnt call the cops. i just have to deal with the fuckery. now im just desperately trying to find people that I can work on it with, because I know nobody after moving from pa
call the FOOKin cops lmaoooo. what a sleeze company. Pay extra next time for non scum. the fuck are the cops going to do. appraise your damages?
Appreciate 1
omega2733133.50
      10-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #8
omega2733
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 MGM

Sounds like you need to learn how to contact the state attorney general, the owner of the business (or the owner of the business you paid for transport through) and a lawyer.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2018, 03:28 PM   #9
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2733 View Post
Sounds like you need to learn how to contact the state attorney general, the owner of the business (or the owner of the business you paid for transport through) and a lawyer.
This.

Or pretty much any option that doesn't involve you paying out of pocket for the damages... unless there's something else you're not telling us.

Transport companies are supposed to have insurance for this kind of stuff. Use this to your advantage! You just need to file a claim somehow.
Appreciate 0