BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

06-24-2021, 11:49 AM   #1
ellipsis212
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I recently upgraded my factory HK amp to the Bavsound Revenant amp and have for sale a Technic PnP harness for the HK system with accompanying AudioControl LC2i LOC and associated wiring.

I am including the power, ground, and remote wires for the LC2i along with custom connectors for the remote wire to connect where the driver's side 12v outlet sits. Although not pictured I am including the 4-wire accessory harness that allows you to connect to the underseat woofers via your own amp. I ran them off the HK amp and didn't use it.

The LC2i has remote in/out which relays the signal to your sub amp to wake it up.

I'm selling this as a kit and will not break it up. I'm happy to provide the buyer with pictures of where I ran the wires so you can copy my setup. You pay shipping costs. LMK if you have any questions!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0