ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

View Poll Results: Who's winning in a 80-100+ km/h roll?
M3 with FBO's + Stage 2 Tune (Stock internals) 1 100.00%
FG F6 pushing 600rkw 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

08-03-2021, 08:58 AM   #1
Auroraz
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 18' F80 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2012 335i  [0.00]
BMW F80 M3 ZCP vs FORD FG F6?

Hi all, I hope you're all doing well, especially during these COVID-19 times.

I've recently purchased a 2018 M3 Competition and it's a massive step up from my F30 335i Custom Stage 2+. The M3 has Eventuri V1 intakes and a Quicksilver exhaust at the moment and I plan on running these mods in the near future: Meth, Larger Intercooler, catless downpipe and KRATOS turbos (not for a while, planning on running stock close to the ground).

I'm not sure what power to be expecting, but all I know is that it'll go like crazy.

My friend and I recently got into a disagreement, him saying that an FG F6 running 400+ rkw would munch a car like mine, from a roll and that got me thinking. I know Barra's are great engines, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that it could potentially chop my car going 80-100+ km/h. I wouldn't be surprised if an F6 chopped this car off a line, as I've noticed it's very tail happy, I don't imagine it being better with more power and the mods mentioned above...

Would a tuned M3 with the mods mentioned above have any issues with an F6 running 450- 600rkw in a roll race?
Is there anyone whos raced against an FG F6 who can shed some light on this?

My friends gone through a few cars and he seems to know what he's talking about. He's driven an XR6 (NA) - seen him chop mustangs, and keeping up with CLA AMG's, a F30 335i and a Golf R MK6 Stage 2+ (I've seen him chop most things with this car). So when he says he reckons an F6 will beat an M3, I tried to look it up, but I can't seem to get any info.

Side question: Anyone with a stock/built M3/M4 keep up or beat a built supra/nissan, HSV, Supercars?

Please help a chap out, send any videos you have, any information, if you've beaten cars faster than an F6. Please tell me what you've done to you car, as I'm looking for some inspiration on what to do with this car once I'm bored of it. (Located AU, Melb)
Appreciate 0