EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-22-2020, 06:43 AM   #1
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

help please bmw error code (110001)

Can anyone help.. Ive got m2 comp(s55 engine).
If I drive the car normally I have no issues, and then when I put my foot down, the car revs to around 3500-4000rpm.. The fuel pumps shut down and I loose power completely. I’ve got this error code (110001) and I only get this error code no misfires, no detention, I’ve changed the LPFP hpfp’s o2 sensors, EKP, fuel rail sensor, and sent the dme to get tested and the car is still doing the same thing.. any help will be appreciated

mods that were on the car was intake, downpipe, bm3 OTS 91 stage 2 tune, I put on hybrid turbos and then drove around for a bit maybe 5miles and still did flat foot pulls maybe 3-4, and then when i whiched the car off and on again this issue occured, the car is completely stock now even the turbos
Attached Images
  

Last edited by Taran Rodrigues; 06-22-2020 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: adding more infomation
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2021, 09:03 AM   #2
Upgradetp
New Member
Upgradetp's Avatar
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: BMW M4
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

im having the same issue along with a fc 120308 and im hoping if i fix the boost solenoid it'll fix this issue.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 09:38 AM   #3
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgradetp View Post
im having the same issue along with a fc 120308 and im hoping if i fix the boost solenoid it'll fix this issue.
are you getting the exact same code?
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 09:39 AM   #4
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=6095...729b602cd33420

Here is my latest log if anyone can have a look at it
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 09:48 AM   #5
TopJimmy
Lieutenant Colonel
TopJimmy's Avatar
United_States
1350
Rep
1,818
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 F80
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran Rodrigues View Post
https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=6095...729b602cd33420

Here is my latest log if anyone can have a look at it
That's a heck of a HPFP crash...

Please include the LPFP in your log.
__________________
'18 F80 Base 6MT | FBOs | Kies Hub | Paul's E85 | Stock Turbos | 7 seconds 60-130
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 10:04 AM   #6
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
That's a heck of a HPFP crash...

Please include the LPFP in your log.
I didn't log the lpfp this time, but last time I did log it the pressure was perfect

but i'll log it again tonight and add the log on here
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #7
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

TopJimmy I did the log and the lpfp keeps pressure perfectly, but the boost seems to be an issue

https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=609a...90c6529862bb86
Appreciate 1
      05-11-2021, 06:24 PM   #8
TopJimmy
Lieutenant Colonel
TopJimmy's Avatar
United_States
1350
Rep
1,818
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 F80
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran Rodrigues View Post
TopJimmy I did the log and the lpfp keeps pressure perfectly, but the boost seems to be an issue

https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=609a...90c6529862bb86
Aside from an actual clog happening during flow I have no idea. LPFP maintains but HPFP crashes bad... Never seen that till now.
__________________
'18 F80 Base 6MT | FBOs | Kies Hub | Paul's E85 | Stock Turbos | 7 seconds 60-130
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2021, 03:49 AM   #9
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
Aside from an actual clog happening during flow I have no idea. LPFP maintains but HPFP crashes bad... Never seen that till now.
We've replace the whole fuel system only thing left to replace is the injectors which we have ordered and should be done by the end of the week.

Also never seen this only found one other case where this code was thrown and it turned out he got something stuck in the hpfp and when the hpfp's were replaced it sorted out he's problem, but that can't be the case with me because i've swapped out hpfp's from other cars and bought new replacement ones.
Appreciate 1
TopJimmy1350.00
      05-12-2021, 06:34 AM   #10
MJ6
First Lieutenant
MJ6's Avatar
United_States
518
Rep
311
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2018 BMW M4 ZCP  [0.00]
Shot in the dark here, but has the vacuum pump which drives the HPFP's been checked? I'd imagine if something was off with the fuel cams it could cause HPFP issues.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2021, 09:49 AM   #11
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ6 View Post
Shot in the dark here, but has the vacuum pump which drives the HPFP's been checked? I'd imagine if something was off with the fuel cams it could cause HPFP issues.
MJ6 Yes, we replaced the vacuum pump as well
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 04:04 AM   #12
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone think it will be worth it to get a custom map done with either F80 paul, carry jordan, or HCP. and then they will be able to help me with the car? or don't you think he will be able to/ or won't diagnose
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 08:35 AM   #13
TopJimmy
Lieutenant Colonel
TopJimmy's Avatar
United_States
1350
Rep
1,818
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 F80
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran Rodrigues View Post
Does anyone think it will be worth it to get a custom map done with either F80 paul, carry jordan, or HCP. and then they will be able to help me with the car? or don't you think he will be able to/ or won't diagnose
They don't diagnose problems unless directly related to their tuning. You can't pay for a tune to get help fixing another problem.

Your being in South Africa makes it harder to help... Sorry, you've got a tough one.
__________________
'18 F80 Base 6MT | FBOs | Kies Hub | Paul's E85 | Stock Turbos | 7 seconds 60-130
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2021, 03:38 PM   #14
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
They don't diagnose problems unless directly related to their tuning. You can't pay for a tune to get help fixing another problem.

Your being in South Africa makes it harder to help... Sorry, you've got a tough one.
okay thanks for the clarification, the injectors arrived today so i will install them tomorrow and lets hope it works
Appreciate 1
TopJimmy1350.00
      05-14-2021, 03:30 PM   #15
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

TopJimmy Can you please look at these injectors and tell me if the look good or not, not really sure what they supposed to look like.

or if anyone else can tell me if they bad?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 03:40 PM   #16
Spun Pornhub
Car Noob
United_States
63
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran Rodrigues View Post
or if anyone else can tell me if they bad?
those injectors look extremely corroded compared to a used set with normal wear: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224104660808
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2021, 06:14 PM   #17
TopJimmy
Lieutenant Colonel
TopJimmy's Avatar
United_States
1350
Rep
1,818
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 F80
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran Rodrigues View Post
TopJimmy Can you please look at these injectors and tell me if the look good or not, not really sure what they supposed to look like.

or if anyone else can tell me if they bad?
If you blow into the threaded end sometimes one is different...
__________________
'18 F80 Base 6MT | FBOs | Kies Hub | Paul's E85 | Stock Turbos | 7 seconds 60-130
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2021, 04:21 AM   #18
Taran Rodrigues
New Member
6
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: bmw m2
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: south africa

iTrader: (0)

After everything, the one wastegate needed to be adjusted. and now the car is boosting much better, The high pressure rail still drops pressure but now i got another code, i've added the photo. 120308 charging pressure control

here's is the new log

https://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=60a0...729b0a04db24f8
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Taran Rodrigues; 05-16-2021 at 04:22 AM.. Reason: added info
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST