Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

05-12-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
Mikez306
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Bootmod3 Question

I'm trying to load the new anti-lag maps onto my car, but the system is saying I do not have sufficient credits (or something to that effect)....I have assumed there's just an additional cost...I'm just not sure how to get the credits I need?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2021, 01:25 PM   #2
f93_gc
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Competition Gran C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikez306 View Post
I'm trying to load the new anti-lag maps onto my car, but the system is saying I do not have sufficient credits (or something to that effect)....I have assumed there's just an additional cost...I'm just not sure how to get the credits I need?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike
Sounds like you need to visit the pro tuning freaks website. If i’m correct, with BM3 you only get the Oem, CS, And one free tune of your choice when you first buy it. After that, you pay i think either $80 or $100 to unlock the rest of the maps. You purchase the credit for the tunes here: https://www.protuningfreaks.com/coll...nt=34585058435

Hope this helped
Appreciate 1
      05-12-2021, 01:38 PM   #3
HyeM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

If you're just interested in anti lag you don't need to buy the new maps for that. The new multi-maps are mainly for on the fly map switching and flex fuel if you have the flex fuel hardware. If you don't switch between ACN91, 91, and 93 then don't waste your money on it. If you solely want anti lag go to your maps, click on any map you have, scroll down and click CustomROM Convert, and then flash the new map that gets created and you'll have anti lag
Appreciate 1
TopJimmy5454.00
      05-12-2021, 03:43 PM   #4
Mikez306
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeM3 View Post
If you're just interested in anti lag you don't need to buy the new maps for that. The new multi-maps are mainly for on the fly map switching and flex fuel if you have the flex fuel hardware. If you don't switch between ACN91, 91, and 93 then don't waste your money on it. If you solely want anti lag go to your maps, click on any map you have, scroll down and click CustomROM Convert, and then flash the new map that gets created and you'll have anti lag
Awesome Thank you!!

I appreciate the help.
Appreciate 1
HyeM3464.50