Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

10-05-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
m4h2o
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 M4

Hey everyone, I just got my adapter in, connected everything as it should be and I'm trying to connect to the adapter with my iPhone. It's reading that there is no internet connection to the adapter.
Please help..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 02:16 PM   #2
gspannu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 535, F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4h2o View Post
Hey everyone, I just got my adapter in, connected everything as it should be and I'm trying to connect to the adapter with my iPhone. It's reading that there is no internet connection to the adapter.
Please help..
Give it a little white, it will eventually connect; and yes - it will always show no internet (because there is no internet connection). What may help is to click on the i icon, and in the next page, turn Private Address to OFF.

It does work, the connection will always show a error symbol next to it (because there is no internet connectivity) - but it does work.