BPM
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

01-16-2020, 03:53 AM   #45
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxxoc View Post
I satisfied my curiosity tonight by updating to 4.17.30. The options were coded for M3CP, M3CS, and M4CS before and after the update. Before the update, switching to M3CS coding would result in the settings I originally recorded. After the update, they match what you calculated. The bonus is that C_Funktion_RDCi_l is set to aktiv with M3CS coding. No FDL editing required.

I'll update the guide to reflect actual values and suggest using recent psdzdata files.
What changes did you get for DSC on M3 CS, as I was not able to successfully check that?

P.S. I'll try to check latest Psdzdata 4.21 to see if there are any other changes that are different to 4.17.30. Since you're updating the guide might be worth updating to the latest changes.
      01-19-2020, 10:23 PM   #46
calubi
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Comp

Did you ever solve the issue with the CAFD files not opening in the compare tool? I'm seeing that for both GHAS and DSC modules.
Appreciate 0