GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 81 31.89%
Trump Trump-umphant. 87 34.25%
Inclusive 18 7.09%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 29.13%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-24-2020, 05:08 PM   #6095
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
2345
Rep
1,801
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Are you talking about slavery or science deniers?
im talking about republicans wanting to be involved in your daily life, just like dems want to be. The government needs to butt out regardless of what side of the aisle they sit on.
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 05:10 PM   #6096
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1680
Rep
6,884
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
This took a weird turn.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2020, 05:48 PM   #6097
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Giuliani has new evidence and charges.



Provided by his Russian friend, Pavle Chekhov

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...trump-tape.amp

one gentleman said to me, well you know about the Biden bribe, and I said what are you talking about? And he said, well, 'Biden, Biden got paid off, and he went, he forced a prosecutor out, not only did he get his son out, he got Burisma out.'"
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #6098
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Please point to that evidence.

There is none.

The alt right press is defending the rapist by saying "the victim had it coming".
Like I said a few weeks ago, we hired a guy to go find the evidence. Your team is trying to impeach him for pursuing the investigation. Then just today, you post a hit peace on some sleaze bag who is associated with the guy we hired's lawyer in an effort to discredit the investigation.

So all your hit piece shows is the MSM can do investigative journalism as long as the subject is a Republican, or tied to a Republican. So please stop with this farce that Biden is not a corrupt politician "because there's no evidence", when even you show that whenever anyone gets near bringing to light that the Obama administration was corrupt as shit, they get shutdown either by the Dems by a political hit job, or by the MSM by journalistic hit job. If there is no problem with the Bidens, why won't the Dems call both Papa Joe and Hunter to testify? What are the Dems hiding?

I'd love to see a piece of journalism on Hunter and Joe that explains in full detail WTF was going on with Burisma and why it made complete sense for Hunter being on the board of Burisma. There is no good explanation.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 06:09 PM   #6099
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1296
Rep
1,576
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

If the Dems have such an overwhelming case (its brought up every 10 minutes)..Why again do they need more witnesses? . I'm waiting for a Dem to answer this.
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2020, 08:13 PM   #6100
Eriphill
Captain
1276
Rep
990
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
When you say 'my side' are you referring to mentally ill weirdos who spend their days bickering on internet chat forums with strangers
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 08:19 PM   #6101
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
When you say 'my side' are you referring to mentally ill weirdos who spend their days bickering on internet chat forums with strangers
Nope.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 08:49 PM   #6102
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18011
Rep
8,300
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
You must have been on the sauce all day. You think CNN is a new station when it is the propaganda arm of the DNC.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 10:01 PM   #6103
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
859
Rep
1,949
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
Do you have a source for your "real news"?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 10:09 PM   #6104
Nuckle
Second Lieutenant
335
Rep
231
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3MC
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL

iTrader: (0)

Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
Appreciate 5
N54Yankee1976.00
Poiseuille3816.50
Eriphill1275.50
MKSixer18011.00

      01-24-2020, 10:34 PM   #6105
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
9505
Rep
22,323
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
+infinity
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-24-2020, 10:57 PM   #6106
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3817
Rep
3,059
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
many debate RD, most end up just throwing pies at him.

Edit: "alt pies", of course.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer18011.00

      01-24-2020, 11:12 PM   #6107
Nuckle
Second Lieutenant
335
Rep
231
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3MC
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL

iTrader: (0)

I think in his mind the world loves him and he wears a cape. He feels he is the last line of defense that will save us from any positive thoughts of trump. I think he feels that people in this forum shutter when he cast shame on them as if he is supreme and the last ruling. He seems to be nothing more than a bad joke. I read his posts as if a caricature is typing them. Not sure why he is so angry but I pray he finds happiness. Pretty sad actually and maybe he figures himself out at some point.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM49870.50
MKSixer18011.00
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-25-2020, 06:44 AM   #6108
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
45661
Rep
3,336
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

How can anyone trust these liars?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
      01-25-2020, 06:48 AM   #6109
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7769
Rep
13,345
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The gasps and "that's not true" were immediate.
Any hope of a red vote(s) blew sky high after Schiff's made up "heads on a pike" story.

That's All Folks.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 2
anglo45660.50

      01-25-2020, 07:43 AM   #6110
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Like I said a few weeks ago, we hired a guy to go find the evidence. Your team is trying to impeach him for pursuing the investigation. Then just today, you post a hit peace on some sleaze bag who is associated with the guy we hired's lawyer in an effort to discredit the investigation...
Pursuing what investigation. Can you link to a report of an actual investigation happening right now?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
...If there is no problem with the Bidens, why won't the Dems call both Papa Joe and Hunter to testify? What are the Dems hiding?...
Because Joe and Hunter have nothing to do with whether or not the President abused his power of office or obstructed Congress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
...I'd love to see a piece of journalism on Hunter and Joe that explains in full detail WTF was going on with Burisma and why it made complete sense for Hunter being on the board of Burisma. There is no good explanation.
What made sense about Hunter being on the Board of AMTRAK?
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2020, 07:47 AM   #6111
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
IF what he releases today has some teeth it could signal an upcoming avalanche.
IF what he releases today is akin to a toothless person trying to eat raw corn off the cob, then I will be disappointed and 'may' concede to his informations weight and my prediction.

It could be a tease that seems harmless until you lean back for a day or so and see who does and doesn't do what.

Entertaining though.

What did he release yesterday?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 08:36 AM   #6112
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
3114
Rep
3,616
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Like I said a few weeks ago, we hired a guy to go find the evidence. Your team is trying to impeach him for pursuing the investigation. Then just today, you post a hit peace on some sleaze bag who is associated with the guy we hired's lawyer in an effort to discredit the investigation...
Pursuing what investigation. Can you link to a report of an actual investigation happening right now?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
...If there is no problem with the Bidens, why won't the Dems call both Papa Joe and Hunter to testify? What are the Dems hiding?...
Because Joe and Hunter have nothing to do with whether or not the President abused his power of office or obstructed Congress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
...I'd love to see a piece of journalism on Hunter and Joe that explains in full detail WTF was going on with Burisma and why it made complete sense for Hunter being on the board of Burisma. There is no good explanation.
What made sense about Hunter being on the Board of AMTRAK?
Why are you here posting the same things over and over hundreds of times? Inquiring minds and all of that.

Just Let it go man!

No ones opinions are going to change etc etc.........
__________________
'03 330 '04 325 '08 328 '11 335 '11 335is
'14 335 '16 340 '16 M4 (Retired)
4 ED's 1 PCD
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 09:11 AM   #6113
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
45661
Rep
3,336
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

&
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 4
Efthreeoh6262.00
SakhirM49870.50

      01-25-2020, 11:09 AM   #6114
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1WX1P7

It seems all the alt right does is try to influence. Denuded of facts.

And when you say our side or your side, that really has no meaning. My side is the facts, and real news. The current GOP side seems to be innuendo, bullying, and fake news.
You must have been on the sauce all day. You think CNN is a new station when it is the propaganda arm of the DNC.
You'll see the news site is Reuters, not CNN.
:
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 11:11 AM   #6115
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Why anyone even considers debating RD is beyond me. Complete waste of energy.
Is the south gonna rise again?

__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 11:30 AM   #6116
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
859
Rep
1,949
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

I am just impressed that they are working on a Saturday...
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST