Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

06-23-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
David 12
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 50i BSM, M Sport

Michelin/Enkei Winter Tire Package

Hello, from Omaha - I recently traded in my 2018 BMW M4 Comp package for a 2019 BMW X5 50i. I am left with a nearly new set of performance winter tires, they only have about 1,200 miles on them from this winter.

I went with a staggered set up and here are the details: 285/35R/19 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 (rear) and 255/35R/19 (front). They were mounted on Enkei tuning Raijin Hyper Silver wheels by Tire Rack and I have all the hardware and each tire is stored in a tire tote. Tire rack also installed the TPMS sensors.

I do not have any pictures now but you can easily go to the Tire Rack website to see the the wheels and how they would look on your car. The cost of the package was about $2,600.

My wife and I live in a condo in midtown Omaha and she wants the storage space now occupied by the tires/wheels. I just want the tires and wheels to go to a good BMW home and would be willing to provide them free of charge to someone willing to drive to Omaha to pick them up. I also have a nice 3 ton floor jack if you are interested.

PM me if interested and we can work out the details, Dave

ps I have the two year road hazard protection package but do not know if it is transferable.
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #2
chicagoshark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by David 12 View Post
Hello, from Omaha - I recently traded in my 2018 BMW M4 Comp package for a 2019 BMW X5 50i. I am left with a nearly new set of performance winter tires, they only have about 1,200 miles on them from this winter.

I went with a staggered set up and here are the details: 285/35R/19 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 (rear) and 255/35R/19 (front). They were mounted on Enkei tuning Raijin Hyper Silver wheels by Tire Rack and I have all the hardware and each tire is stored in a tire tote. Tire rack also installed the TPMS sensors.

I do not have any pictures now but you can easily go to the Tire Rack website to see the the wheels and how they would look on your car. The cost of the package was about $2,600.

My wife and I live in a condo in midtown Omaha and she wants the storage space now occupied by the tires/wheels. I just want the tires and wheels to go to a good BMW home and would be willing to provide them free of charge to someone willing to drive to Omaha to pick them up. I also have a nice 3 ton floor jack if you are interested.

PM me if interested and we can work out the details, Dave

ps I have the two year road hazard protection package but do not know if it is transferable.
What a stud!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 05:08 AM   #3
David 12
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 50i BSM, M Sport

Thanks, I thought it made sense to put this in the Midwest/Rockies regional forum but not much activity here. I’ll give it a week and then post it in a more general section or just take them to Goodwill.

Winter performance Michelin tire package free to a good home - my wife wants her storage space back!

Dave
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 03:59 PM   #4
Washer48
Rep
Drives: '15 F80 M3

I'll take them happily if you still have them!! pming you now.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 10:51 AM   #5
Jayhox
2019 Sdrive 30i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z4 Sdrive 30i

If you still have them, I’m in Topeka and can be up this week to get them. I shot you a PM with my contact info.
Appreciate 0