EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-18-2022, 05:20 PM   #1
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible

Beautiful M4 Convertible with all mods.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi All - considering selling my beautiful M4 Convertible with all mods.

I've been quiet on this forum for a while now after been very active from 2014-2019. You can find all my posts on the history of upgrades I have applied to my car (close to $24,000 worth no less!!) here on the forum - car is in near mint condition with only 42.3 K miles on clock. Given KBB private sale value close is min $48K this offer is quite a deal when you consider total cost of the included top end aftermarket additions. I just am not interested in taking all of these off at this time to sell separately.

Two (truly) minor cosmetic paint scratches in 7 years that will appear on CarFax as 3rd party insurance used in each case, but CarFax verified minor cosmetic repairs).

Car is FULL spec (ca. $90K when bought) i.e. basically I added every option available but can list of course with sticker later too - this car also has that original CF drive shaft Has been garaged whole life and never tracked.

I can of course share a whole plethora of pics but again you can see most on the forum already.

Spec includes:

Individual Amaro Brown Extended Merinos Leather
Driver Assistance Plus (Active Blind spot, Active Driving, Side & Top View cameras, Speed Limit Info)
Executive Package (HUD, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear View Camera, Neck Warmer, Park Distance Control, Sat Radio, Retract, Headlight washers)
Lighting Package (Adaptive full LED, Auto High Beam)
M DCT
Adaptive M Suspension
Parking Assistant
Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System
Enhanced USB & Bluetooth with Smartphone Integration (upgraded to Wireless charging)
Piano Black interior trim
Merino Leather Dashboard
Window trim high gloss black

Here are the main upgrades - would likely "throw in" original wheel set & tires and poss more gear at no addl. cost.:

CF = Carbon Fiber

Full IND purchased 3D Design CF aero all round (lip, skirts, diffuser)
Exotics Front Hood CF (dealership painted & installed)
Rear RKP trunk Spoiler CF
BC Forged 19" deep concave gloss black w/[B]Michelin Pilot 4S
Eisenmann Heritage Exhaust Black with OEM BMW CF Tips
XPEL PPF front half of vehicle
Xpel Window Tint at 35%
BMW M Stainless Steel Pedals
SmartTOP Module Roof Top Controller - allows for much better & longer distance control than std. - plug and play.
Custom leather wrapped center console (matches interior)
IND front grill and M4 body color painted rear badge
IND Sterckenn CF Bumper inserts CF
IND Black Chrome side markers
IND M4 Carpets
IND custom painted gear surround & knob (piano black)
Custom Painted Brake Cailpers (closer match to interior)
and more!

Attached Images

Last edited by ciaranob; 01-22-2022 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
mattchannio
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 M4

Beautiful! Would you mind posting some more pics? I would love to see more of the interior. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2022, 10:01 PM   #3
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchannio View Post
Beautiful! Would you mind posting some more pics? I would love to see more of the interior. Thanks!
No problem - again flying a bit by wire here as a rather spontaneous decision but here are some - again these and a lot more already in the forum if you search for my threads etc - first 2 show interior before I added custom leather to center console area and IND painted DCT trim and knob. Adding in the Eisenmann heritage exhaust upgrade as I think it truly transformed the rear of the car - as really unhappy with the stock look back there . I shipped the rather expensive BMW CF tips to IND and they made custom brackets to install on the Eisenmann exhaust before shipping back to me. I know it sounds like a sales pitch but I also genuinely prefer the rear light assemblies on the 2015 to the more recent versions - an entirely personal opinion of course.
Attached Images

Last edited by ciaranob; 01-18-2022 at 10:10 PM..
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2022, 03:15 PM   #4
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep

More interior and garage

Some more of the interior upgrades and to show where my car is always garaged:

BMW stainless steel Pedal Set and IND M4 floor mats - and a pic of my garage with the M4 parked - always garaged and before I retired was always in a covered garage at work - and yes that is the original M4 hood still with wrapped Xpel PPF hanging on the wall also in perfect condition !
Attached Images