GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

03-15-2019, 08:32 AM   #1
Dave 90TT
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Can't Be a Man in the Democratic Party Anymore...

Ok, title is quite a bit of hyperbole (my thread title, I mean), but it's interesting to read The Daily Beast teat apart Beto O'Rourke, mostly because he is a man.

As I mentioned in my other thread, it's fun watching the implosion of the far left.
      03-15-2019, 08:41 AM   #2
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Ok, title is quite a bit of hyperbole (my thread title, I mean), but it's interesting to read The Daily Beast teat apart Beto O'Rourke, mostly because he is a man.

As I mentioned in my other thread, it's fun watching the implosion of the far left.
I don't think that is really the case - and I firmly believe that the majority of those who vote Democrat are far closer to the middle than the wacko's that get all the news coverage.

That said - Beto is certainly a typical 'Beta' male and is essentially the American version of Canada's Justin Trudeau.

If he ever were to get elected as President, he would decimate the true soul of this great country.

03-15-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
.2pdk
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
That said - Beto is certainly a typical 'Beta' male and is essentially the American version of Canada's Justin Trudeau.

Whoa there, he can't possibly be that bad.

No way.

Not a chance.
Appreciate 1
      03-15-2019, 11:30 AM   #4
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Whoa there, he can't possibly be that bad.

No way.

Not a chance.

Do some research, my friend. He used to be a "Manny" (male nanny) and now his wife is the primary bread winner so he can travel around and he says that he "has spiritual sessions in his head that have called him to become the President of the United States".
      03-15-2019, 11:37 AM   #5
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3

Quote:
I don't think that is really the case - and I firmly believe that the majority of those who vote Democrat are far closer to the middle than the wacko's that get all the news coverage.

If he ever were to get elected as President, he would decimate the true soul of this great country.

Sorry Silent, but when an American president calls for the imprisonment of a political opponent, orders security clearance for family members he’s put in positions of authority over ruling intelligence professionals, refers to neonazis and white supremicists as “fine people”, asks an acting Attorney General to fire a US Attorney whose office is investigating his business, insults veterans and their families after bragging that “My Vietnam Nam was surviving the night club scene in the 70s”, and 40% of the public justifies that and much more with “Who am I to judge”, or “God chose him”, or “ He’s just telling it like it is” (whatever the fuck that means), The country’s soul hasn’t been decimated, it’s been lost.
Appreciate 5
Deniz43.00
Jockey1553.00
CarPoor63.50

03-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #6
.2pdk
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Do some research, my friend. He used to be a "Manny" (male nanny) and now his wife is the primary bread winner so he can travel around and he says that he "has spiritual sessions in his head that have called him to become the President of the United States".
Puleez...

Name:  9998d7s2e2i01.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  45.6 KB
Appreciate 4
Run Silent7352.00
MKSixer10857.00
CarPoor63.50

03-15-2019, 11:40 AM   #7
Matt@EuroJerks
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Appreciate 4
Run Silent7352.00
.2pdk829.50
Jockey1553.00
MKSixer10857.00

03-16-2019, 08:04 AM   #8
glennQNYC
Pro V1 Sniper
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard5040 View Post
Quote:

Sorry Silent, but when an American president calls for the imprisonment of a political opponent, orders security clearance for family members he's put in positions of authority over ruling intelligence professionals, refers to neonazis and white supremicists as "fine people", asks an acting Attorney General to fire a US Attorney whose office is investigating his business, insults veterans and their families after bragging that "My Vietnam Nam was surviving the night club scene in the 70s", and 40% of the public justifies that and much more with "Who am I to judge", or "God chose him", or " He's just telling it like it is" (whatever the fuck that means), The country's soul hasn't been decimated, it's been lost.
Excellent work packing 10 lbs of crazy into a 5 lb post. Not everyone can do that. Kudos!

BTW... May I introduce you to a punctuation mark called a period sometime?

03-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #9
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yeah and yet the leaders are Bernie and Biden. The left are just in denial reality. Scream loud and hope someone notices, but problem is we notice you're crazy as fuck
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 09:56 AM   #10
NormanConquest
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i

It feels like the Democrat party holds killer bractrial infection to a higher regard then white males. It quite perplexing.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 10:05 AM   #11
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:

Mea culpas O'plenty already from O'Rourke.
The hacker thing, his name was psychedelic warlord LOL, and the wifey comments.
Now this:

Dr Drew says he thinks 'something's not right' with Beto O'Rourke as weird 'wax my a**, scrub my balls' poem, written by the Democratic presidential hopeful when he was a teen, emerges.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-ORourke.html

I think skippy needs his own thread.

03-16-2019, 10:08 AM   #12
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The hacker thing, his name was psychedelic warlord LOL, and the wifey comments.
Now this:

Dr Drew says he thinks 'something's not right' with Beto O'Rourke as weird 'wax my a**, scrub my balls' poem, written by the Democratic presidential hopeful when he was a teen, emerges.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-ORourke.html

I think skippy needs his own thread.

Yeah - he's a weird dude. I agree, I think there are some serious issues hiding below the surface.
      03-16-2019, 10:15 AM   #13
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Inb4 well Trump said...

There are 714 threads on What Trump Said you can bump.

Imo, O'Rourke was an abuser of acid and shrooms. He seems to short out and then fire up erratically quite often.

To each their own.
I'm for the death penalty if evidence is 100% or they admit.
O'Rourke said he would eliminate the death penalty.
Murderers know who to cheer for now!
      03-16-2019, 10:15 AM   #14
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Excellent work packing 10 lbs of crazy into a 5 lb post. Not everyone can do that. Kudos!

BTW... May I introduce you to a punctuation mark called a period sometime?
So what’s the crazy Glenn. trump hasn’t called neonazis fine people?Doesn’t continually insult Jon McCain? Didn’t tell the wife of a Green Beret that “he knew what he signed up for”? Justice Department lawyers are lying when they say Whiticker told them potus asked him to get rid of the US Attorney from the Southern District of NY? You need to get your head out of the sand or your a#& and join reality. And you’ll have to forgive my errors in punctuation. It’s sometimes difficult typing with this degenerative, incurable, muscle disease I have. The muscles in my fingers and fore arms are pretty much shot, as are my quads. You okay with that? I appreciate it.
Appreciate 1
      03-16-2019, 11:03 AM   #15
.2pdk
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
It feels like the Democrat party holds killer bractrial infection to a higher regard then white males.
And here are the 3 most virulent strains...

Name:  images s.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  9.0 KB
Appreciate 2
scostu854.00
N54Yankee443.50

03-16-2019, 11:07 AM   #16
.2pdk
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

After the news broke...

Name:  white-house-christmas.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  790.6 KB
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 11:51 AM   #17
Moonbat
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d wagon

I supported Beto, yard sign and all, in his campaign against The Soulless One, aka most loathed Congress person by both camps. But I agree he doesn't seem like presidential material. Orders of magnitude better than what we have now, but there's better choices for the 2020 rout.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 12:09 PM   #18
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
I supported Beto, yard sign and all, in his campaign against The Soulless One, aka most loathed Congress person by both camps. But I agree he doesn't seem like presidential material. Orders of magnitude better than what we have now, but there's better choices for the 2020 rout.
Are you serious?????
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 1
Run Silent7352.00

03-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #19
Moonbat
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d wagon

I try not to be. But the rout will be spectacular. It's what we Dems do best. There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth, then we'll spend 2021-2023 trying to second guess what we did wrong.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 02:00 PM   #20
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Well - some fun news about our favorite lady-boy, Beto O.

Apparently, he just apologized about some jokes he made about his wife, stating "White privilege made me do it."

Beto often jokes that his spouse raises his kids with "some help from him." Apparently, this remark highlights his white privilege, and for that he is sorry.

"Not only will I not say that again, but I'll be more thoughtful going forward in the way that I talk about our marriage, and also the way in which I acknowledge the truth of the criticism that I have enjoyed white privilege," the candidate said Friday evening in Cedar Rapids.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/polit..._medium=social
      03-16-2019, 02:20 PM   #21
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

What a dummy that's self denigrating and praise to his wife for taking on that responsibility. Dont apologize, thank your wife.
Appreciate 1
scostu854.00

Today, 07:44 AM   #22
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
What a dummy that's self denigrating and praise to his wife for taking on that responsibility. Dont apologize, thank your wife.
Again - he is a total beta male - I will now start calling him Beta O'Rourke. He really is our 'Trudeau' and I sure hope that most of America can see through his namby pansy facade.